primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard
    O.K. guys, it seems the last couple of weeks have been hard on some of you. I on the other hand have been doing pretty well with my picks (take a gander in the archives). Now that I have disclosed that information I just jinxed myself, but onward with the easy winning picks for week 10.

Was/Phi Over 42.5 (-110 Pinnacle)
    Philly is going to be all pumped up to play Washington but lets face it the defense is not like it used to be so expect points unless the weather gets involved.
    Jac -10.5 (+102 Pinnacle)
    Jacksonville has moved to a new quaterback who seems to get the offense moving with more fluidity and purpose.
    N.O./Pit Over 45 (-109 Pinnacle)
    This is a Take a look at history play. Since the start of 2004 the over is 15-5 involving all regular season home games with the Steelers, and an amazing 10 in a row dating back to last year. Plus every week the betting public thinks that it will be a defensive battle so you can probably wait until the number gets to 44.
    RageWizard thanks for the post. I cashed in on this one for 5 units. Let me know if you find any more trends like this. Sunday made it 11-0.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    Bodog does not have these alt lines

Do you see them at betcris or where?
    Thanks
    Mick is right, got those lines from Pinnacle. Missed the alt by a half point, but still cleaned house with the points and ml.

First 12