bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Last Weekend My play of day was the sunday night game...NOT AGAIN!!!Waiting all Day!

Baltimore is -3 vs the steelers shit hole backup?????IS THIS A JOKE???I MEAN SERIOUSLY????ARE PEOPLE THAT IGNORANT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE THE STEELERS +3 SINCE THEY ARE AT HOME?

If you dont see through this line like a piece of glass then you have issues!!!!!!

Last Sunday i had the texans ML over the bears as my POD....

Today i have the ravens -3 as my play of the MONTH!!!!!!

Better hurry before this line inflates before game time!!Ravens are going to STEAM ROLL the steelers tonight.Unless Ben makes some MAGIC start tonight.This one is over before it starts.I dont know how pitt is going to move the ball tonight!This is too easy!!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

squarest bet of the day

bradleysnyder

Bullshit....Squarest bet of the day is ROOKIES who dont know that Ben is out,taking pitt at home with 3 points!!!!!You really think the steelers are going to win without ben?The ravens win even with ben in the game,so how do you think they are going to win with that trash in at QB when he almost lost to the chiefs???C'mon...No such thing as sharps and squares...WINNERS AND LOSERS!...Anyone who says sharps and squares is just plain retarted.Obviously everyone has reasons why they like a team.Sharp/Square is some stupid shizit made up by degenerate gamblers....Same thing as saying winners and losers.THIS IS AN EASY BET!

bradleysnyder

So sick of people saying OH This is sharp and Thats Square!!!!!!!Absolutley retarted!

bradleysnyder

im in love with my bet.saw pitt up to +4 about an hour ago

now 5D has it -4 +122...trying to fool us???

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    So sick of people saying OH This is sharp and Thats Square!!!!!!!Absolutley retarted!
    I agree. Winners & Losers. FYI I like the Ravens tonight. Bought it to -2.5 GL

bradleysnyder

no need for the buy it down.pitt gonna be phucked without BB

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Steelers

Baltimore is -3 vs the steelers shit hole backup?????IS THIS A JOKE???I MEAN SERIOUSLY????ARE PEOPLE THAT IGNORANT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE THE STEELERS +3 SINCE THEY ARE AT HOME?

If you dont see through this line like a piece of glass then you have issues!!!!!!

Last Sunday i had the texans ML over the bears as my POD....

Today i have the ravens -3 as my play of the MONTH!!!!!!

Better hurry before this line inflates before game time!!Ravens are going to STEAM ROLL the steelers tonight.Unless Ben makes some MAGIC start tonight.This one is over before it starts.I dont know how pitt is going to move the ball tonight!This is too easy!!!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Touch down
    Ted
    no need for the buy it down.pitt gonna be phucked without BB

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Touch down
    Ted

Just like mpst of my buddies who gamble for fun and not an income,but counting the game over after the first score.This is a true mark of a non-pro capper.My buddy said to me today after kansas city went up 3 nothing "see,i told you kc was the play"...I was like ok,so you think cincin gets shut out and he said "not looking good"...Then the chiefs end up getting mopped up

and my point of responding was to say you TD TED IS NOW A 10-7 balt lead!!!!!

bradleysnyder

Steelers are going to have a hard time winning this game with no Ben!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad I bought it down.