slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Bear/9ers o/u

I know a lot of books don't have this line out yet, but would anybody in their right mind take the over here?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

how can you take the over when you don't know what the number is?

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    I know a lot of books don't have this line out yet, but would anybody in their right mind take the over here?
    They're awaiting word on the Niners QB situation (I'm sure they have a lean on Campbell). If Smith is a no go, or if it's revealed that he's less than 100%, or if the Harbaugh heart sub-plot becomes a concern with the public, that affects everything.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to take the over with 2 really good defenses and a rookie at QB and Jason Cambell

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

You should pick a line in advance as to the range you think it'll hit then make your call based on what pops up. I can't even say what I think it is personally - they might open way low and give bad odds on the over.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    how can you take the over when you don't know what the number is?
    Most sites have it at 37. I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends under 30. I can't imagine it falling that much.

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Most sites have it at 37. I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends under 30. I can't imagine it falling that much.
    Doubt if it'll go that low, but its definitely southward bound currently at 36 1/2. I got it at 37 earlier.