GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks Podcast for wk 11! Was 11-2 ATS last week... get in on it now!!!

I KNOW YOU GUYS WON'T BE SHY ABOUT COMMENTING...

Geno's Picks
    LISTEN NOW!!!

AIR DATE: November 15, 2012

Listeners were rewarded with Geno's 11-2 week 10 ATS, this week Geno discusses who "won" the tie game between the Rams and Niners, explains why Tebow isn't the answer in NY (McIlroy is), points out why the Bronco's look like the best in the AFC not the Texans and of course breaks down the full week 11 slate.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Thanks for the shout out.

So looks like we are both on
    BUF
    CLE
    CIN
    JAX
    DEN
    OAK

Good luck and your right this is the type of game eagles win outright.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    Thanks for the shout out.

So looks like we are both on
    BUF
    CLE
    CIN
    JAX
    DEN
    OAK

Good luck and your right this is the type of game eagles win outright.

BUFFALO... dude we are on fire.. i mean let's just move to vegas! ;-)

on a serious note.. shout out was my pleasure... and lookit you Mr. predictor... looks like you may have been on the money about Foles and how the pocket would react to him. this week we genuinely will see. I am guessing you;re like me and don't trust yourelf enough to put money on your team when yo liek them because you think it may be your heart clouding your logic but i really do like the Birds this Sunday.. BOL to your birds and your picks and thanks for listening.. spread the word and Video goes up late tonight.

btw.. like the typical gambler... Even when i win i lose.. i only had 2 losers last week and managed to put one in the video.. stupid Texans.. ;-)

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

haha Yeah 5-1 in those picks not too shabby!

Yeah as for the birds that team is just bad. No way foles should have been passing that much and no reason for shady to be in with 2 min left in a blowout game. Now we wont have him next week either. Only possible things is Big red gets the axe before the monday night game cause i can tell you the network will have to edit out the crowd noise all you will hear are boos if andy is still on the sidelines.

GenosPicks

haha... you JERK!!! I picked up Foles in my fantasy league (to fill in for Cutler) after drinking all of your Kool Aid on him. (okay maybde i ust need someone to blame). I think SD and PHILLY both ride out the string with these mooks and start fresh in the off season. And if i hear one more rumor that they are going to switch coaches or that Reid is going right to SD i will vomit. Btw.. 3-1 in my vid for the third straight week.. i have clawed my way back to .500...

And btw i went 4-2 with those picks lost on Denver by the hook... weren't they at -7.5???