dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best 11/19/12

guy's I don't have a lot of time i'm going to make this real fast for my best bet's i'm still unreal record 8-2-1. and in my winning week's i'm still unreal record 8-2-1 the bet NE -9.5 blowout city baby gl my brother's more game's later to the bank

dilaudid8

add on game CAR +1.5

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

*11/18/12

dilaudid8

raven ty my brother wrong date sorry guy's

RavensFan2k3

No problem. The Carolina game is interesting....I can either see Carolina puttin up hella points or one of the teams sqeaking out a victory

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Will Gronk and Welker be playing? Listed as Questionable.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Welker and Gronk don't miss games. Gronk has been questionable about every game this week.

Love my Pats but I don't know if I would spot 9-10 points on the Pats against anyone right now considering that defense. Also Brady has had some bad games against rookies over the past couple of years. This will be a Pats win but I lean on the cover by an emotional and motivated Indy team. Teaser or no bet for me.

My two top picks- Cincy -3 @ KC, Stl -5 vs. Jets

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I mean Stl -3. Also strong lean on Balt +3.5, most of the Steelers/Ravens game are very close and Ben may not play

RavensFan2k3

Bengals Chiefs game worries me

dilaudid8

yeah guy's you are the 2 guy that told me about NE and you might be right I just think that the this is the 2 road game for INDY. and INDY will be playing at NE and it will be real cold there like iceberg cold. indy just won there road game last week . Ithink that it will stop in NE ty my brother's gl

dilaudid8

Kc+3.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    yeah guy's you are the 2 guy that told me about NE and you might be right I just think that the this is the 2 road game for INDY. and INDY will be playing at NE and it will be real cold there like iceberg cold. indy just won there road game last week . Ithink that it will stop in NE ty my brother's gl
    i think pats will punish colts d with the run gm and brady will pick up every 3rd down needed for a bunch of long demoralizing drives that will have luck sitting on the sideline (lot of pressure on a young team to match score for score like this)...sure luck will get his yards against pats secondary but as bad as they are id be shocked if bellicheat didnt figure out a way to take wayne away,,,colts also just around 50% in the red zone and that aint gonna get it while pats punching it in time after time...think only way this goes wrong is if colts backdoor, which unfortunately a decent possibility w luck vs that secondary and such a big number but i do think pats jump out and control gm, it either pats or pass imo...

2daBank

add on game CAR +1.5
    ive been defending panthers all week, not sure i actually wanna play them as so hard to trust scam but this be one of few weeks this yr i wont be on bucs...

dilaudid8

Bank I think CAR win's this game and you are so 100 percent right NE blowout city gl my brother bank

dilaudid8

Green bay -3

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah Pats should roll here I think maybe thats one reason they squeeked one out vs a puss team last week. The old look ahead with the new young stud coming to meet the big dog. Colts been on a roll beating mostly bad teams but they are not as good on the road and neither is Luck. Last game vs Jags even though they won he threw picks and refs had to assist them in the win at every opportunity. Now they are 9/10 pt dogs with the public in love with them and buying it up hook line and sinker. Let down spot this week for the "nice story" but this Sunday it will not have a happy ending. Pats roll this over-rated team and their soft serve defense 41-20!

dilaudid8

McMurphy real nice read my brother very nice write up I agree with everything that you say gl

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Aqib Talib is good to go as well right?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Aqib Talib is good to go as well right?
    far as i know he playing...i went with pats 1st half -5.5 and will surely tease them down to a fg or less..scared to death of a backdoor here tho..figure if they dont cover the 1st half i get a better number betting for gm anyways but hopefully pats jump out and wont have to worry bout the 2nd half

dilaudid8

McMurphy your right this guy is good but he is in big trouble all the time.but that will change with NE coach he does not take any shitsmoke city bog time your smart my brother a lot of the public will say wow INDY has a good team. but INDY has a real big surprise waiting for then in NE gl my brother

2daBank

Bank I think CAR win's this game and you are so 100 percent right NE blowout city gl my brother bank
    they certainly have a big edge defensively that i dont think ppl realize and another thing bout panthers is they have played a brutal schedule while bucs have had it pretty easy thus far... it just so hard to trust scam and bucs will make him pass, bucs pass d is awful so maybe scam takes adv but again he makes so many poor decisions hard for me to trust him...i think you on right side for sure, newton just a idiot..i lean under and panthers but still debating on whether i play either one...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well the one weakness in the Pats defensive armor is secondary. Talib has been there a few weeks and should be ready and only make them better. With Luck's emergence this rivalry has been reborn. Pats at home, more weapons, better coach, and will make fewer mistakes in the end. They strike with a message in this 1st battle!

dilaudid8

bank real nice I don't make 1half bets but ty my brother I think you have something here NE 1 half is a great bet. bet the 1 half bet the 2 half and bet the spread real good thinking gl

2daBank

Kc+3.5
    i got sucked in to playing cincy-3 -115, couldnt resist at that number, even tho i can make a pretty good case that backing bungals as a road fav isnt real bright...to me gm came down to 3 things..kc horrendous qb play and turnover problem, while i like kc defense they give up highest yards per completion against and cincy likes to get over the top of defenses, after the really tough stretch cincy just went thru i think schedule sets up well for them to go on a little run and get themselves in the playoff picture before falling short... i certainly understand the kc side and wouldnt shock me if kc won this gm, at least one of us will get the money on this one

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Aside from the Colts and Bucs there is a 3rd team getting too much love right now from the public and I'm not sold completely on any of them. The 3rd teams is the Aints and I believe at least 2 if not all 3 have alot of people chasing to get their $ back come Sunday night. Not being a Raider homer I know we suck mainly on defense but so does N.O. I think we keep it tight and may even win s.u. Bad spots for all 3 teams I think.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Aside from the Colts and Bucs there is a 3rd team getting too much love right now from the public and I'm not sold completely on any of them. The 3rd teams is the Aints and I believe at least 2 if not all 3 have alot of people chasing to get their $ back come Sunday night. Not being a Raider homer I know we suck mainly on defense but so does N.O. I think we keep it tight and may even win s.u. Bad spots for all 3 teams I think.
    i hate oak playing saints this week,,not the bet, just been playing oak overs last few weeks and of coarse total gets set high as shit with Aints coming in...oak only side i would play, think you should wait as odds are you be able to find some +6s around before gmtime...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I agree Banker the ov should hit as well. Already got my line from local at +4.5 and he does'nt change them unless there is a significant spike. Won't be calling anything in till tomorrow anyway but I would be a little wary of N.O. this week. They been riding a nice wave now have to go across country and maybe due for a letdown after big Atl win.

dilaudid8

you guy's make great point's you really do but KC did show some life against PITT last week.add on game NYJ +3.5 I no i'n asking for trouble but I will take the 3 .5 gl my brother's who is sl to be giving 3.5 point's to anybody

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tampa has only gotten better while Carolina isn't quite there.
    Moving on the opposite sides of the spectrum

dilaudid8

well guy today was a good day going 3-2 but for the week i'm 7-10 this would be the 1 time all year that I lost a few more game's then I won but today the bet PITT +3.5 if we can win this game the week will look a lot better