4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

BUFFALO BILLS +525 ML, this is not a joke amigos

im not an attention seeking whore junky or moron that posts stupid picks with + lines to feel cool.

this is a straight upset in the making. the bills are desperate and they are pissed. everyone left right and center has been getting called out and wannestad and gailey are on the hot seat.

they know they have to get the ball to c.j spiller or else they are both getting fired. and that is the reason why the patriots are in deep shit. cj spiller is goign to go off and shit all over the patriots in the biggest upset of the year.

the defense will show up for the first time in the year. the bills know this is it. coming off the bye they knew they had to beat either houston or the pats on the road to have any shot at keeping the season alive. i knew theyd get slapped vs houston but the pats are a different story. they often lay first half eggs at home and i think if they do today they will be in trouble because the bills will finish em off with cj spiller.

i'm personally playing this game for 600 dollars at +500 (stupid me took them earlier in the week thinking anybody "sharp" would jump on) but i am very confident this goes down to the wire.

go bills. beware anybody that is playing new england in survivor, pro picks pools, teasers, etc.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

did you already give them your money buddy , because I'll take that action all day, if anyone else wants that, Im right here seriously lol right here

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

Good luck. This game is a pass for me. But I hope it works out for you.

Joe.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    did you already give them your money buddy , because I'll take that action all day, if anyone else wants that, Im right here seriously lol right here
    haha, sorry man i dont bet against people , only against bookies good luck to you

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

They upset the Pats last year when they started strong.. not this year... they aren't going to use the Pats as a stepping stone when the Pats are still trying to make ground for the playoffs. The Patriots aren't at the usual 8-0 record they usually are and won't lay down for this shit team.

smh

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by u21c3f6 View Post
    Good luck. This game is a pass for me. But I hope it works out for you.

Joe.

cheers Joe

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

may not be a joke but you definitely are....

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

Win or lose, congratulations on an excellent selection.

Joe.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems you did as well as me for my big pick (NYG ML) .. oh well get em next time!

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Fitzpatrick screwed you out of a big win, nice pick regardless.