goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Sundays NFL..Bringing out the 20*'s...Win or Back to Semi- Retirement

So im sitting back minding my own business not gambling and giving my plays out to a few close friends the first 5-6 week of the season content to not be gambling..work keeping me busy , etc, ...doing really well with my plays, see my friends win some nice money with my plays and decide to reload and call my old books. Then..crash and burn. Been doing horrible in the NFL..but above average in the NBA ( Except last night )...So..Im all in. I lose big today and back to semi - retirement for me.

Here we go:

I FEEL GOOD TODAY..PROBABLY MY FAVORITE CARD OF THE YEAR

20* CAROLINA + 4

20* MINNY + 3

20* PHILLY + 2.5

15* CINCI + 4

15* KC + 12.5 ( MONDAY )

10* BUFF + 13

9* NEW ORLEANS + 2.5

9* HOUST + 1.5

5* JETS + 6

5* BALTIMORE - 7.5

5* UNDER 47 TB / SD

5* UNDER 47 DENVER / CAR

gl

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

why not go 4 star to 1 star. The temptation is to auto-write off the picks because of the inordinate amount of stars assigned to every pick

Last edited by mighty maron; 11-11-12 at 08:47 AM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

another wannabe sharp. picking all dogs doesnt make you a good capper. fade cityyyyyyy

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Agree Blue, I think this card looks very close to opposite of mine. I think the favorites have a big week this week, and I also really like the OVER in the SD/TB game, havnt played it yet

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by goblue77 View Post
    another wannabe sharp. Picking all dogs doesnt make you a good capper. Fade cityyyyyyy
    posts like these make me feel more confident
    if you think vegas/ books / offshores get killed for the 3rd week in a row...gl to u

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by smittyz28 View Post
    agree blue, i think this card looks very close to opposite of mine. I think the favorites have a big week this week, and i also really like the over in the sd/tb game, havnt played it yet
    tampa has averaged 35 points a game the last 4 weeks.,...u think they keep that up ??? Plus they play much better d at home

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All I've ever seen goldengreek do is take dogs and usually he is throwing money down the drain.

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    all i've ever seen goldengreek do is take dogs and usually he is throwing money down the drain.
    false statement...like everyone ive had good and bad weeks,,,good and bad yrs..but im one of the better cappers out there

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    tampa has averaged 35 points a game the last 4 weeks.,...u think they keep that up ??? Plus they play much better d at home
    Maybe Not, but considering they are playing the Charges they will not need to score 35 on their own for the over to hit. I know SD has a pretty tough run D, but I am loving the muscle hampster right now he will really open up the play action for some deep balls to Jackson. I am thinking we have a 27-24 Tampa game here, somewhere in that ball park. SD has beaten the Chiefs TWICE, Raiders, Titans. The only other BAD team in the league, the browns, beat them. I like Rivers and I know he is capable of having a great day on any given Sunday, but come on people this team suxxxxx

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

I like your picks, goldengreek. I expect many underdogs to cover today. Everyone seems to be on Detroit, Dallas, and Atlanta, giving us good values on home underdogs in divisional games. It is NEVER a bad idea to take home underdogs in divisional games. I also love Cincinnati and Carolina this week. I think at least one of them win straight up. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Best of luck this afternoon!

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    I like your picks, goldengreek. I expect many underdogs to cover today. Everyone seems to be on Detroit, Dallas, and Atlanta, giving us good values on home underdogs in divisional games. It is NEVER a bad idea to take home underdogs in divisional games. I also love Cincinnati and Carolina this week. I think at least one of them win straight them. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Best of luck this afternoon!

Bets are split almost 50/50 on saints/falcons I'd say. I like the Saints myself this week. With Harvin out I'm loving Detroit today. A lot of ppl on Dallas and I was leaning that way early but changed my mind and staying off it.

As far as Detroit it seems both Sharps and public are on them.

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Bets are split almost 50/50 on saints/falcons I'd say. I like the Saints myself this week. With Harvin out I'm loving Detroit today. A lot of ppl on Dallas and I was leaning that way early but changed my mind and staying off it.

Detroit is a better pick than Dallas for sure. I really liked Detroit when the lines first came out, but now the line sitting at -3, I'm not so sure. I feel like there is a better value in Minnesota.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Good luck Greek. I have always been a follower and like your style. You gotta love when people say, all you do is fade the public. Hope to you later this week for NBA

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by jayson311 View Post
    good luck greek. I have always been a follower and like your style. You gotta love when people say, all you do is fade the public. Hope to you later this week for nba

yeah...and the thing is ..balty 60% +, new orleans, jets , and houston are all 50 / 50 in terms of public...not public fades

SmittyZ28

Agreed, Harvin out=Detroit Win

actnatural
    actnatural's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

reading every threadz n every pickx from various website.............alot of NYG consensus............FADE NYG, RIDE CINCY !!!!!!!!!!!!

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    Detroit is a better pick than Dallas for sure. I really liked Detroit when the lines first came out, but now the line sitting at -3, I'm not so sure. I feel like there is a better value in Minnesota.
    Yes I don't like Detroit -3, I have it at -1

Still not liking MIN +3

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

even if you quit, not hard to predict your plays. just go to sportsinsights..pick the top 6 teams listed, play the opp and if you lose..do the same thing next week but double your units. rinse, repeat...bound to get a great week outta 6 weeks and the worshippers will come saying you're god.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

My favorite play is Det/Minn under 45. Minn won't score...hope Det doesn't score 45

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Looking pretty good so far.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So + about 20 units with the Monday night game pending?

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

go kc!

Wackabrew
    Wackabrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So + about 20 units with the Monday night game pending?
    +7.5 by my calc. Not a bad day