Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    He was not 'clearly' over the line

seriously, are you retarded?

if he was 'clearly' over the line there would have been no uproar from commentary, the jags coach, and unbiased viewers

how much do you have on the colts you blind, stupid fukk?

people like you are why the refs get away with so much bullshit week after week
    all TDs are reviews upstair so why blame the official?
    and how much do you have on the JAG? LOL

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Gamblor was mad that he thought he was making the sharpest bet, he has ever made and it epically failed.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you go through lee jones post history you can see he was once a humble poster who would post his plays and ask for opinions like most of us here

but after years of getting absolutely penetrated by the books he has turned into the bitter, angry poster you see now taking his anger out on SBR every once in a while then recoiling back into his sad, lonely shell of a life where he continues to get penetrated by the books some more

we've seen it all before Mr. Jones.
    when will you learn Mr. Jones?
    oh how lonely you must be Mr. Jones.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

NFL is a joke has been for years. Americans actually think people care about their shit league

GAMBLOR777

lunchbawks I absolutely agree, it's an all show and no substance league, which is perfect because that's all america could handle

shit if you couldn't bet on it I wouldn't even bother with this unathletic, poorly officiated, hollywood "sport"

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by WIEDBO View Post
    why bet on loosers like JAGS..and COLTS...

I´m on GIANTS this week heavy @ bungels....
    LOL

Maradona...One of the few people I cannot stand even looking at. Everything about him makes me angry.

Good luck with your Giants play!
    Last edited by JayLA; 11-09-12 at 07:18 AM.

Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Its not about squares and sharps Lee

its about the integrity of the sport

its about watching a fair and competitive game
    the reason anyone would take the time to make this thread is not for the integrity of the game .. You made a shitty bet on Jacksonville because all the sketchy polka-dot tied used car salesmen that pitch on this site told you to play em and YOU bought it.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

if you go through lee jones post history you can see he was once a humble poster who would post his plays and ask for opinions like most of us here

but after years of getting absolutely penetrated by the books he has turned into the bitter, angry poster you see now taking his anger out on SBR every once in a while then recoiling back into his sad, lonely shell of a life where he continues to get penetrated by the books some more

we've seen it all before Mr. Jones.
    when will you learn Mr. Jones?
    oh how lonely you must be Mr. Jones.
    Yeah pretty clear that Jones and Shogun Rua are spastics. Funny that Shogun was calling someone a retard.

These guys don't even win at sports and yet they celebrate when they catch a winner like they are some kind of fukking genius. I'd be fairly certain if they posted screenshots of their Colts wagers that they took terrible prices.
    Last edited by Duff85; 11-09-12 at 07:28 AM.

GAMBLOR777

Duff the thing that gets me is that I didn't bet the game yet all these experts are claiming the only reason I started this topic is because I was on the Jags

it just happened to be playing on onehd here in aus and I was watching it and noticed the blatant bad calls

how bout I started the topic because I wanted to gauge how everyone else felt about what was going on

it may surprise most degens on here but not everyone bets every single game they watch

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Strong lies bro! Also lol @ i use to be a humble poster but now am not because vegas fked me hard. This site is entertainment for me, watching everyone think they are sooo sharp. I can't say i win a lot sports betting, just do it for fun with poker funds here and there. If you would like though, we can escrow any amount between 1 aand 5k then have a little challenge and winner takes the cake. Unless you are scared of course.

Have a nice day and nice bet on Jags also! Hahahahahhaha

First 12