Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    Why do yo need a screen shot im just voicing an opinion i follow politucs and i hope and pray idiot obama us destroyed tuesday i might be wrobg- but ill gladly take +300 and take a shot at winning $1500
    Yea, he's wondering if it's an opinon or are your really putting up the 5 bills. It's hard to tell.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I actually placed 2 different wagers on Mitt at different odds-see my previous post-wagered a total of $620-- I really think Mitt wins this by a landslide like I commented on yesterday.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

In a landslide??? He wasn't even remotely close! Republicans really dropped the ball.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad i stuck to NC at -500. Kicking myself for not taking Obama to win it at -270ish. His path to victory was clear and Mitt was almost DOA. Even states like Ohio are painted red on the county by county map but Obama steals all the urban votes in the populated areas.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

wow- honestly really don't care about losing the bet way more concerned about what this fucktard will do over the next 4 years

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Attached Images  

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Oh God...if you really thought Romney had a good chance to win this election, do us all a favor: Stop watching Fox News, stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Get out of your conservative bubble. These people live in an echo chamber and have no idea what reality is.

just listening to all these retards on Fox News finally talking like they get it "Oh yes, we lost because the country is changing. It's not your fathers America!"

herp derp, really dumbass? Where was this genius insight before election day?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrVJP

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Glad i stuck to NC at -500. Kicking myself for not taking Obama to win it at -270ish. His path to victory was clear and Mitt was almost DOA. Even states like Ohio are painted red on the county by county map but Obama steals all the urban votes in the populated areas.
    Really you thought Obama was going to win? Judging by the previous page you seemed quite convinced that Romney would take it.

And khaden - you exemplify what a problem gambler has: betting with your "heart." You either completely refused to acknowledge the facts/attempted to rationalize why Romney would win, or you just don't like money very much. Next time you want to make an emotional bet, hit me up.

First 12