Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Public perception is WRONG in Panthers/Skins game

Carolina went to the wire against the Bears last week and that's why they are only a 3 point underdog. That's ridiculous. Bears didn't give a shit about that game, but Washington does this week. Washington isn't 6-1 like the Bears, they are 3-5 and they need every win they can get.

Tell me how Carolina is going to score. Washington is stout against the run but weak against the pass. Carolina has no receivers to throw to, and now even Brandon LaFell is out this week. If Cam tries to throw the ball, I'll take my chances with the 'Skins. Cam has only 5 TDs but 8 INTs and is only hitting 57% of his passes.

Carolina is a franchise in chaos right now and the 'Skins are catching them at the right moment.

Revenge game for 'Skins here as well. Carolina is thin at DE this week and team has nothing to play for. Season is over. Motivation gone. I predict that Carolina will play weak this week.

SKINS -3

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Everyone on Carolina, including the coach, is playing for their jobs after the GM was fired. They finally scrapped the stupid read option college offense last week. They were running that all year with no success. Lafell isnt a big part of the panthers offense so I don't consider him a big loss. Greg Olsen and the running backs are what make the panthers offense go.

This game will come down to whether newton can avoid turnovers and the panthers can contain a mobile qb which I think they can. Panthers are actually incredibly talented at linebacker with Luke Kuechly now in the middle and Thomas Davis returning to the lineup this season.

I like the Panthers to finally break their slide this week and win by a TD.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

looking for signals? -3 home favs suck dog shit.

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Not a bad forecast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigh2001 View Post
    Everyone on Carolina, including the coach, is playing for their jobs after the GM was fired. They finally scrapped the stupid read option college offense last week. They were running that all year with no success. Lafell isnt a big part of the panthers offense so I don't consider him a big loss. Greg Olsen and the running backs are what make the panthers offense go.

This game will come down to whether newton can avoid turnovers and the panthers can contain a mobile qb which I think they can. Panthers are actually incredibly talented at linebacker with Luke Kuechly now in the middle and Thomas Davis returning to the lineup this season.

I like the Panthers to finally break their slide this week and win by a TD.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I lol'd after reading this thread.

RG3 is just way way overrated. it seems everyone forget that the Panthers almost won against Bears last week.

more than happy after winning my Panthers ML