Volfenhauser
    Volfenhauser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Volf's top 5 NFL plays for 11/4/12

1) CLEVELAND +4-110
    Browns are playing well lately at home. Baltimore has just been playing terribly on the road. The new "old(er) and ray-less Baltimore D is worse than the public thinks and the Browns offense is better than the public perceives so we're getting a discount with Cleveland. I expect Baltimore to win by a field goal or lose SU.

2)
    PITTSBURGH +3½ -120
    Eli just looks terrible lately and wont compete with a superior roethlisberger. Hurricane Sandy in my view puts giants at a huge disadvantage emotionally (this wont have the same effect it had on the NY Knicks, Knicks has a bunch of stars who never learned to play together...the hurricane made them play for their fans whereas the Giants had a few days of weak practicing and are digesting the effects which causes a very different effect) I think steelers win SU but i am taking the points.

3) BUFFALO +10 -110
    Huge line movements in this game. Public jumped all over Houston but the line moved -14 to -10, cant argue with going against public with a huge line movement in favor of buffalo...Fitzpatrick is a good QB will throw a few TDs and INTs but buffalo loses by a TD.

4)
    MINNESOTA +4 -110
    Oh please are we still viewing the seahawks as a real team and are they favored here by 4 points? Carrol is doing a great job but minnesota is going to keep the ball in the hands of harvin and peterson, and they're going to win SU, but i am taking the points.

5) INDIANAPOLIS +2 -110

Oh wow, miami is favored? how cute! Luck plays well at home he plays iffy on the road. Miami gets exposed for their mediocre defenese and impotent offense. Donald brown comes back but hes going to have a light workload expect luck to come out firing, Luck throws & rushes for a combined 3 TDs and wins SU

Good Luck Everyone!

Volfenhauser
    Volfenhauser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Shameless self bump. also this is one of my first posts and please let me know what you guys think.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Like Indy and Pitt. GL.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

sea is the play