MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners' Defense Proves Way Too !! Too !! Much For Skelton

The 49ers have won Five of past six meetings and are 10-2 in last 12 against ((((( NFC WEST...DEFENSE RANKS FIRST IN NFL!!!!!******** That's right ladies and gentleman of the jury!!! allowing 272.3 ypg and added attraction folks Second is scoring with big 14.3 points allowed Frank Gore has 720 rushing yards in last eight vs cardinals. Niners' defense proves way too too much for Skelton, who was sacked seven times last week.
    My Prediction::The 49ers by 10+ or more 24-13 49ers
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

BET IT ALL AND MAYBE SLEEP IN THE HALL AT MILESTONE HOTEL KENSINGTON

MR.HARRYtheHAT

This was my press bet after winning Sunday game with NewEngland .Just betting one game at each week [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting more 7 points, Never home steam giving up more then 7 points I work off a spread sheet. Use money lines as a evaluation, with and against the point spreads, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offense analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction