bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL: 10/28/12: Sunday Night Football - Saints vs Broncos

After looking at the numbers, the +235 ML for the Saints has value. I know its extremely hard to pull the trigger agaisnt Manning, what do you guys think?

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I'm leaning Saints plus points. Hard not to take the points against Manning though.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea.. =\

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

I touched the money line with the saints. Denver is leading their division whereas New orleans has more exigence to play

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

broncs havent won this year coming out of a win the week prior.. saints seem to be getting some momentum back and havent been totally out of any game this year... on the other hand, if you want to look at some betting trends, the sharps were all over this game hitting up the broncos (for those who find value with that trend). I havent fully decided who i am going to go with, but something i have been playing with is either teasing the saints up to 14 (if i can get that, line at 6.5 now at bovada) and taking SF pk tomorrow night.. or i may just play the broncos -6.5 soon... spread right now is pretty split between public 53 saints 47 broncos (vegasinsider).. still mulling this all over, anybody have any perspectives / angles to add? BOL all on whatever you take. bleek you think no takes 3 in a row? are wins these past 2 weeks for the saints against the chargers and the bucs something that gives them value?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Saints +7 is easy money and a fool can see this that's why you take the Broncos.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i took saints ML +240

GL

FilL IVY League
    FilL IVY League's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Im riding the Broncos to the bank

sharpie out of chicago says that the over will be over by half time, no defense whats so ever in game, so its Denvr n the over for me with a big play on the biggest total this year