quantifyTHAT
    quantifyTHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does No D. Revis Mean No Way?

I don't recall a single game of recent against the Dolphins that Revis wasn't a major contributing factor to. Think the Dolphins win a close one. Teasing 6 pts with NE, NE -1, Miami +7.

MikeTheKnight
    MikeTheKnight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Jets has played their last three opponents pretty well, all without Revis. Not to mention Cromartie hasn't been playing bad either. I took Jets -1, this will be a close one but I see the Jets taking this one. Jets need this win (not to gain confidence, but so none will be lost). After playing the Texans and Patriots close how do you lose this one?? They bring their game here and prepare for the Seahawks!

I can't stand the Jets, but let's go

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheKnight View Post
    Jets has played their last three opponents pretty well, all without Revis. Not to mention Cromartie hasn't been playing bad either. I took Jets -1, this will be a close one but I see the Jets taking this one. Jets need this win (not to gain confidence, but so none will be lost). After playing the Texans and Patriots close how do you lose this one?? They bring their game here and prepare for the Seahawks!

I can't stand the Jets, but let's go
    Apparently you didn't catch Sanchez's pre-game interview, not to confidence to say the lease.

The Dolphins are not a small dog on the road, just because.

Also what one team did last week or two weeks ago has less relevance to how they will play this week, if so the bookmakers don't believe at -1.

The Ph-ins rolls

quantifyTHAT
    quantifyTHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ship ship