BrandonBeatsOdds
    BrandonBeatsOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Colin Cowerds Blazin Five

So great to win a game w/o having to sweat it out. Took Buccs +5.5/Over 43.5. Does any1 on here Tail Cowerds picks? He comes out with 5 a week and is usually spot on. Ive won quite a bit from his picks like 2 weeks ago when he 4 for 5. Just curious what every1 thought about him. They also say after he comes out with his picks vegas has to adjust the lines bc so many people tail him. Ive looked up a few games and it appears that is true. Any thoughts guys?

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBeatsOdds View Post
    So great to win a game w/o having to sweat it out. Took Buccs +5.5/Over 43.5. Does any1 on here Tail Cowerds picks? He comes out with 5 a week and is usually spot on. Ive won quite a bit from his picks like 2 weeks ago when he 4 for 5. Just curious what every1 thought about him. They also say after he comes out with his picks vegas has to adjust the lines bc so many people tail him. Ive looked up a few games and it appears that is true. Any thoughts guys?
    Congrats on cashing. Collin, like all of us, has his ups and downs. I can remember him losing quite a few games in a row more than a few times. Use Cowherd as a guide, but don't blindly tail him.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

hes pretty solid.. i like to take my 4 favorites out of his 5 for a small ticket.. like that atl -9.5 over oakland... but i normally dont play a line over -9 unless its Pats vs Chiefs or something..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Browns
    falcons
    seahawks
    giants
    dolphins

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Browns
    falcons
    seahawks
    giants
    dolphins
    love that browns pick just as much as my Bucs pick.. The san diego super scrubs are turrrible. I see Christmas coming early for Joe Haden