curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Vikes Bucs Biggest Play of the Year

It isn't much but I'v got 2 units "lol yea that's my biggest play of the year" on Tampa Bay +7 1/2. Bought it to that line to make myself feel better about it because I have a godawful Thursday betting record. Here's my logic...

Tampa Bay's defense if it does one thing well it's stopping the run. The Vikes whole offense revolves around the run game and if that doesn't get going it's all on Ponder. Seriously folks, the Vikes are overdue for a loss. They really can't be that much better than last years team with the same pieces and AP coming off a blown knee. They couldn't even beat Zona by more than 7 with Skeleton at QB and a beat up offensive line at home I can't see them beating the Bucs who are better than the Zona team "don't care what their record is" this Thursday. It's not like the Vikes have a bunch of big play recievers they have one in Harvin. This shouldn't be all that hard to defend one stud reciever and let Ponder make mistakes. They aren't going against Brees this week and they should improve. Also, the Bucs offense has actually been pretty solid overall this year. Martin has been a pleasent surprise and Freeman is Freeman he's consistent and seems to be developing chemistry with Jackson. I really like me getting over a TD here. If I lose I'm pissed and my Thursday night jinx continues but I think it ends tonight.
    The Vikes are seriously overdue for a loss unless somebody here thinks they are going to the playoffs.... I almost bet the ML on Bucs also as I feel that confident. Once again my Thursday picks have been horrid this year but this was the game out of all the weekend I felt the strongest about therefore my biggest bet of the year. GL
    Buy to +7 1/2 folks it feels like a

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Agreed. I got TB +7. Good luck.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

tampas run D hasnt been tested and is a little misleading ... look over the teams they played with the rushing attempts / rushers

i cant rmemeber what the line opened up at. but 7 1/2 points is still a lot to cover. either way I really think tampa bay is not prepared for this game.

curtrambus

Demarco Murray, Jamal Charles, Bradshaw did nothing before he got hurt, Deangelo Williams had -1 yard along with the rest of the Panthers, Alfred Morris rumbled but the Vikes are coming off a short week and AP should eventually start feeling the effects of the ACL eventually. Like I said the Vikes are overdue for a loss.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

TB down to +5 -115 on my site now. $line +180

ohdawerz
    ohdawerz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Last 10 between these two teams...Minn has never won by more than 7 pts. 7 of the 10 TB won SU. +7.5 is the play.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

The rest if the public is on Tampa as well. Not saying its the wrong move, just FYI. Personally, I think the Vikings roll here. Like in most NFL games, there will always be a chance for a backdoor cover though.

curtrambus

Vikes barely beat Jax in OT by a fg week 1, beat the Colts by a fg week 2, then clicked against San Fran and Detroit "by 7 against Detroit" who btw has been awful this year most penalized team in the NFL, then only beat the banged up shitty oline Cards by 7 with their backup QB in and AP has ankle issues. Heck, they lost to a Washington team that has the same makeup as this Bucs team they both can't defend the pass and both have mobile QB's and a decent running game. Sure Skins have RG3 who at this point is better than Freeman but not by much. I just don't see the Vikings being 6-2 much less covering 7.5 here.

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

play is a good call, but i can't find 7 anywhere smh

curtrambus

Feelin good early