NFL WEEK EIGHT

One unit (13-10)(-0.40)
Two unit (10-8)(+2.40)
Three unit (5-12)(-24.90)

OVERALL SEASON (28-30)(-22.90)

5-4 breaking even last week. That is one of my better weeks in the the NFL.

NY Jets -2½ vs Miami (three unit play)………..I cannot believe this game is at the Jets with the line being so low. It seems like every Miami game is so close. Jets and Sanchez seem to be playing better their past three games and have a bye week next week. I think the Jets continue, while Miami is due to lose a game that is not so close. I smell a blowout.

NY Giants -2 vs Dallas (three unit play)……………After beating Carolina last week, THE BOYS ARE BACK!! (just kidding…they still suck). Yes it might be close as these two play close games all the time. Dallas usually finds way to lose games and the Giants usually find ways to win games. It is really that simple for me, so with the line under a field goal I am all over the Giants.

The above two games are the only two that I really, really like, so I think with the rest of the plays I am going to do teasers and see how I do. I cannot do much worse than I have been doing.

Teaser risking (two units)(risking 2.60 units to win 2.00 units)
Tampa Bay +13 vs Minnesota
Atlanta +10 vs Philadelphia

Despite Minnesota having the better record, their QB play has not been good. Tampa’s QB playing very well. I don’t think Minnesota is built to blow teams out, so almost 14 looks great. I think Philly may end Atlanta’s unbeaten season, but it will surely not be by double digits. Eagles make to many mistakes to beat a very solid team by ten points.

Teaser risking (three units)(risking 3.90 units to win 3.00 units)
New England pick vs St Louis
Chicago -½ vs Carolina

Does this really need an explanation? Not really. If the game were in St Louis I would give them a chance to cover the seven point spread, but teasing it down to a pick on a neutral field and this one should be easy when they only need to win the game by one. And if Chicago cannot beat a Carolina team who looks lost, maybe I should give up gambling.

Teaser risking (two units)(risking 2.60 units to win 2.00 units)
Washington +11½ vs Pittsburgh
Over 40½ Washington/Pittsburgh

This play just goes hand in hand. Ben and the Steelers are going to score points at home vs Washington. But I love RG3 against this old Steeler defense and I know the Skins are going to score points as well. I think this one goes way over. Only reason I am not betting over on a straight bet is because I have horrible luck with totals.

I cannot make up my mind of either the Sunday or Monday night games yet, so more than likely I will be back to post them this weekend.

Good Luck Everybody!!