YTD 39-18~68% (+42.7 Units)

Bears-6(-120) 2 units

Tough game because I made it tough...But basically, I will trust my eyes,I watched the Sunday Night football~SF Detroit game and made notes on it, I went back and read them notes..."This was a snooze fest,SF handled them, just toyed with them basically,Detroit QB stafford threw some weird passes, ducks,Interceptions, I dont know that he aint hurt somehow"~ "There seemed to be no urgency on both teams, I don't know why it was a snoozer for a National TV Game.
Maybe because Detroit was over matched and knew they had no hope and SF knew it too and just snoozed through the game"
The I watched the Philly/Det game last week and Stafford again was Crazy, I Mean CRAZY on his throws...He Certainly made some very strange decisions in 3/4 of this game...Last year Here in Chicago, The Bears Ran the Ball down their throats...New Coordinator now so How will Pumpkinhead Mike Tice game plan this one? I think he has a good mix tonight, I see screens,Cutler Throwing Darts...I just can't see a irratic Mistake prone team with a bad Offensive Coordinator going into Chicago on a Monday Night and getting a edge...Note that Detroit Beat Up the Bears on MNF last year in Detroit, I'm sure this has not been forgotten.
Look....Detroit has yet to score a 1st quarter touchdown and 76 of their 126 points have been scored in the 4th quarter....The Bears played 2 MNF games last year, BOTH On the Road...They are gonna enjoy this Bitch at Home! The Bears have 17 takeaways this year ,# 1 @(+9) ....The Lions(-1) The Lions had 13 penalties last week for a -132 yards...oh boy! They are sloppy! SLOPPY!...I like Dogs but I Cant bet on them kinda Dogs! They Got Mange!