bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

No one gives the lions a chance to win tonight?????

Come on.....I know the bears are good,but I think the lions are well over due to play a mistake free game.Lions can win this game.If Johnson can get some yards tonight I like Detroit's chance here.Either way you play this game I say lions ML or the bears cover.No need to take the points with Detroit.If they keep it close they can get it done tonight

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

retard alert

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

So lets talk about the Bears. Better overall D that creates TOs. Bears playing at home after a bye week. Everyone healthy. Duel threat RB and solid GL back in Bush.

Lions have no run game. U can't win against a dominant D if you're a one dimensional offense. Look at what happened to AJ Green last night when the Steelers took him away and the Bengals couldn't run the ball. Not saying the Bears will 100% cover but can't see any angle to bet the Lions ML here.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Btw, u create the most retarded posts I feel like I pissed away 5 minutes of my life every time I read them.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    So lets talk about the Bears. Better overall D that creates TOs. Bears playing at home after a bye week. Everyone healthy. Duel threat RB and solid GL back in Bush.

Lions have no run game. U can't win against a dominant D if you're a one dimensional offense. Look at what happened to AJ Green last night when the Steelers took him away and the Bengals couldn't run the ball. Not saying the Bears will 100% cover but can't see any angle to bet the Lions ML here.
    This is WHY the bears lose tonight.With your supplied info the bears should be moving up not down.Detroit ML for me

bradleysnyder

Btw, u create the most retarded posts I feel like I pissed away 5 minutes of my life every time I read them.

Response to this is if you followed every thread I posted the last 60 days you would be up BIG TIME money.......Just like me....;-)

bradleysnyder

Go ahead and spend the next hour compiling my last 60 days and let me know please what u come up with.....only thing I can guarantee it more than 70 percent win rate

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    retard alert
    broke mcdonalds worker alert!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    This is WHY the bears lose tonight.With your supplied info the bears should be moving up not down.Detroit ML for me
    Ok...

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on.....I know the bears are good,but I think the lions are well over due to play a mistake free game.Lions can win this game.If Johnson can get some yards tonight I like Detroit's chance here.Either way you play this game I say lions ML or the bears cover.No need to take the points with Detroit.If they keep it close they can get it done tonight
    Retard BrokeDikk Wanna be high roller alert.

Donkeys2012

Response to this is if you followed every thread I posted the last 60 days you would be up BIG TIME money.......Just like me....;-)

BrokeDIKK bradley admitted in a post he makes less then 1600 a month at his job.

LMFAO

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

if youre betting DET the pts is the only thing that makes sense...

Stafford doesnt have a single game with more than one td passing....

he only scrored 2 tds in a game twice... the second in both coming by way of rushing...

det is -1 turnover ratio where as chi is +9....

why the HELL wouldnt you take pts??..... 7 is a lot outta 46

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Go ahead and spend the next hour compiling my last 60 days and let me know please what u come up with.....only thing I can guarantee it more than 70 percent win rate

Were all your plays like this where you play two different sides (Lions ML and Bears -points)?

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    Were all your plays like this where you play two different sides (Lions ML and Bears -points)?

He makes Huge plays on Preseason basketball moneylines and the teams lose by 26

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    The BrokeDIkk Brad style of betting is this...

Post 3-4 HUGE HUGE Guarenteed bet of the century locks a week and hope to hit 2 of them.

Donkeys2012

0 point first half.

Good call on the moneyline u BrokeDIkk FUKK

Donkeys2012

Good call Brad. 0 points through 3 cant even score from the 2.

Moneyline

Donkeys2012

Great call Brad I mean due for a mistake free game was spot
    I mean they had only what 4 turnovers ?

Another great call by Dumb FUKK Snyder

Donkeys2012

BUMP Another loser by Midget Snyder