DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Detroit +6.5 @ Chicago (MNF)

I really like Detroit to cover. +6.5 is good I think.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yes, it's indeed real good.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Nice job DN you probably gotta keep posting some plays to get noticed around more populated sub-forums but I always appreciated your soccer efforts.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

The hair of your chinny chin chin but the tone of the game seemed to favor Detroit plus the points even though they trailed most of it. Detroit brutal in the red zone.

Detroit needs to get a running game and more than one receiver; Stafford was throwing too hard/sailing the ball. Cutler didn't look great (but is lucky to not have a broken neck) and the Bears also need to incorporate more than one receiver. Think the Bears didn't run the ball enough. That Bears D is very good.

I had the Bears -1 to complete a teaser and U53.5 for a pending teaser this week. Thought about taking the Lions +6.5 to hedge my teaser and give myself a shot at both the teaser win and the hedge bet, with the downside of breaking even if the Lions didn't cover but didn't. That end would have been fun had I done that.

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago seemed like the right side to be on for 48 minutes of this game but hey a winners a winner