bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can The Bengals Really Beat The Steelers?

I cannot see this happening, but i haven't seen it all, so anything can happen its in cinncy. I feel Pitts -1 is the play, what do you guys think?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

As a fan I would love to see it knowing the importance of this game with Baltimore potentially about to start slipping but Pitt has had a long history of success since the new stadium opened. I believe they have won 10 of their last 11 in Cinci.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

they lost to Tenn last wekk..so ya they could lose..the key is AWAY..they havne't won on the road yet so I think the question you should be asking yourself whether Steelers can win their first on road without Polamalu

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

My Steelers have had a rough time on the road this season, I mean come on, losses to the Raiders and Titans...yuck
    Bengals have a mediocre defense though and Steelers have been good on offense for the most part. They did lose the last 2 road games by last second field goals though so it's not like they are getting beat bad. If I bet this game I would have to take the Steelers, I think they will score enough points against that Bengals D to prevent another last second FG to beat them. Probably going to be a close game though, if Dalton plays solid the Steelers could be in for another road loss. I would just stay away from this game.