geislr76
    geislr76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Put your mortgage on the Broncos

In tonight's showdown, Manning picks himself up and plays good primetime football.

The Chargers running game works for a bit, but because Manning has 3 TD's at the end of the half and the Charges only have 10 points, the Sidearm Savior has to start chucking it. This of course leads to him throwing two interceptions.

Late in the third quarter, when the Chargers are losing 31-10, Rivers will officially lose it when a fan yells to him, "Hey, Rivers! How's your wife and my kids doing?" He proceeds to run towards the stands cussing out the fan. Rivers trips on a TV cable after jumping the bench to heckle the fan. Rivers is further embarrassed and frustrated with himself, so he chooses to put on his helmet and cry for his mother.

Meanwhile, Manning has thrown yet another touchdown, forcing a distraught Rivers to take the field, and once again throw another interception.

Broncos - 38 / Chargers - 17

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i would suggest calling your mortgage broker and telling him u r going to be late this month..im going to have to respectfully disagree

geislr76

I don't quite think I'd be late for the month...more like I'm defaulting and I may be prone to losing my wife and collection of Pokemon cards.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lmao

CHIPSETJED
    CHIPSETJED's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2620

Did you know that Rivers actually doesn't cuss? It's pretty funny when he's talking trash to the other teams.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you think the total should be around 55... why not just play the Over?

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Manning 1-5 lifetime against the Chargers. Public 70% on Broncos. No thanks.

geislr76

Because it is a pick 'em and I believe winning by the point is easier than the over. My scores aren't exact, and let's be real - clearly my write up isn't the most realistic thing in the world.

Manning was 1-5 with a completely different team and was not even in the same division at the time. Taking that 1-5 into account is not very valid. I could say that for the same reason, him being in the division and fighting for the lead is the same. Also to take into account is the play the Chargers have shown. They've beaten the three worst offenses in the league. Raiders, Chiefs, and Titans. When they play good QB's (Brees and Matty Ice) they have been beaten. Also, the Saints secondary is worse than West Virginia's.

I went 3-2 this week, so this one either makes me lose on juice or take home some solid coin.

Either way it is a tough game to call, but I just feel that Manning uses that excessively large dome of his to pull out a win and Chargers will work the running game but eventually have to play catch-up - which won't be easy against this Bronco secondary.

AL1322

the record doesnt mean anything lol.i went 7-1 this week..doesnt have anything to do with my play...who plays who and how good they were mean absolutely nothing...this is the nfl where teams that look like crap one week r super bowl contenders the next week..raiders had atl beat..seattle beat new england buffalo...yes those buffalo bills won on the road..titans beat pitt..to me the records mean nothing when gambling on the nfl...give me the chargers at home with something to prove on primetime..24-21 sd..just my opinion but im looking to get to 9-1 with sd and the under myself...gl with your pick

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think peyton shows some frustration tonight and cries like a baby back biatch!

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

bleek88 who they hell have the chargers beat??? TURNOVER MACHINE CHIEFS (SUCKS), TITANS (SUCKS), RAIDERS (SUCKS). Lets be real the only play in this game is on denver. If denver were to lose they would be in a huge hole and i dont see peyton allowing that to happen. I do think san diego will slow the game down and limit denvers points but they dont have the skill to down the broncos

DENVER 24
    SAN DIEGO 13

DENVER +1 and UNDER 47.5 are gold

AL1322

i guess i could rent out a room in my basement..tried to sway u man

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I front the first month if Manning throws another TD.

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Bump bump bump geislr you have every right to talk so much shit. Please do.

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Just writing on this so this thread goes to page one. For once someone on sbr can pwn all the trolls who talked shit but didn't even bet themselves

AL1322

your right im a troll i dont bet at all..only made 6 g's this week not to mention 10000 betpoints..your right non pro u got it figured out

geislr76

I just call them as i see them. Take away those 3 first half turnovers and this game would have been a shit stomping. Like i said, chargers haven't done a thing against a good offense or defense.

Rivers gets in a situation he needs to show up and doesn't. Instead, he throws picks.

I'm laughing taking this ticket to get cashed. And my bank is going to shit. Going to feel good to knock that 13 years left on my mortgage off.

BOL the rest of the year.

AL1322

not going to hate on u..u got the win..congrats man on the cash..im still at 7-3 in nfl this week so im going..have a good one man

AL1322

y would u take your ticket to your bank though?..do they accept bets