Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Bucs going to bury alot of betters tommorrow

The perception is that the Bucs off their bye week will come out motivated against a lackluster Chiefs team. The Bucs have underperformed this year and this is their week to break out! .....

The Chiefs have underperformed in large part to turnovers and specifically at the QB position. Quinn is in this week and looking to make a statement that he should be starter. Chiefs will still get their 100 plus yards rushing with Jamaal Charles and Quinn will shred the weak Bucs secondary. Now I'm not saying that Quinn is a good QB but that Tampa secondary is one of if not the worst in the league.

The Tampa offense is awful as well... Freeman looks lost on the field. They would have never been in the game against the Redskins had Billy Cundiff not missed a billion FGs throughout the game before his game winning kick. Further, the Tampa offense looked like crap against the weak Redskins secondary so how will they look against an above average secondary that is the Chiefs defense.

Chiefs have looked bad but the Bucs have looked worse.........

Chiefs ML is the play

Unrivaled

8.5 hours to go until public burial begins. Tampa is going to screw over a lot of survival pools. Also look for Cowboys to pull off the upset and win as well.

Chiefs ML

Cowboys ML

Anyone on the Bucs or Ravens BEWARE this is not the right side !

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

I seriously doubt the Chiefs WIN, maybe a back door cover on the spread 22-24, but not a WIN.

The best play for this match-up would be the over 40.5.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    I seriously doubt the Chiefs WIN, maybe a back door cover on the spread 22-24, but not a WIN.

The best play for this match-up would be the over 40.5.
    I don't want to bash you because it's your opinion but how would it be a surprise if the Chiefs win? The Chiefs are underperforming and are not that bad while the Bucs have one win in their last 15 (or more?) games. I think it would be a bigger surprise if the Bucs win by more than 3.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

well thats good... because I didn't come in here and bash your play however it wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs win here; all though its more unlikely to happen.

If you think its a BIGGER surprise for the Bucs to win by more than 3, why not take the +4 or +4.5 and you still win, if you don't think the Bucs win by more then 3?

I personally see better value in the over 40.5 either way best of luck on whatever you decide to do.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

The Chiefs are the only NFL team to have outgained their opponent in every game they played...They are also in the top 10 in both Offense and Defense...Turnovers have hurt them of course..Plus the Bucs have won only 1 game in their last 14 going back to last season...Chiefs plus the pts please!
    Last edited by Playmaker; 10-14-12 at 09:24 AM.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

I'm pretty sure the public isn't running to the betting window to back the Buccaneers in this spot

late4thegame
    late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

How does Brady Quinn factor in here? I don't see him leading KC to this road win.