9fives
    9fives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1608

Week 6 Picks

Hope everyone enjoyed Week 5! One thing to take away from last week is to not parlay Monday night games with Sunday games. So here we go to WEEK 6!!!

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is going to be an exciting one, as I believe the Titans will take this game straight up. Titans are not too shabby at home and the already declining Steelers team are not a great away team...

TITANS PLB +5 or MLB +190
    (If you have doubts, go with the PLB. Balls of steel go with the MLB!)

SUNDAY FOOTBALL:

BENGALS PLB -2.5
    - The Browns are going to be the worst team this year and the -2.5 on Bengals is a great pickup as the Bengals are looking to get up from last week's loss.

JETS PLB -3 - Jets.. What can I say... They are still a team full of tricks that can take down a Colts team who are actually not a great away team. I have a feeling this line will stay put until gametime.

BUCCANEERS PLB -3.5 - Coming out of a bye week, the Bucs are ready for win after fighting tooth and nail for the last three against the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins. I'm looking for a -2.5 on this one.

FALCONS PLB -8.5 - The Falcons are HOT, and the Raiders are NOT. This one is going to be an easy 6-0 for the Falcons. Bravo.

RAVENS PLB -3.5 - Ravens are a superb home team and are going against a flimsy Cowboys team who are terrible in away games. -3.5 is a gift. TAKE IT!

STAY AWAY FROM LIONS VS EAGLES - With both teams VERY hungry for a win, I cannot determine the outcome of this game. I am open for thoughts on this.

DOLPHINS PLB -4 - The Rams have been HOT at home, but COLD in away games. With Amendola out, this game is going to the motivated Dolphins.

PATRIOTS PLB -5 - The Brady Bunch are taking on the tough home defense of the Seahawks, but there is too much offensive firepower to stop the Patriots. It may be a close game so I am hoping the line moves up to -7.5 so I can take the seadogs.

CARDINALS PLB -4 - Bills are a terrible away team and have proved that they are terrible at home as well. They are the 3rd worst team this season and will not be able to stop the Cardinals who have been humbled with a loss last week.

49ERS -5 - I expect the line to move to -3.5, so I'm gonna wait on this one.

PACKERS +4 - Packers are great away team and have been getting bad beats. The NFL gods are against them, but I think this week the gods will be good to them against the red hot Texans. It is time to humble the Texans with a close SNF game with Rodgers looking the best he has been this season.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
    BRONCOS v CHARGERS
    - This one is a toss up with -1.5 on the Chargers. I do like the over at 49.5.

I know I chose almost all the teams with an advantage, but I will update with more insights by Saturday.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Not a single ounce of value in this entire post.

"Titans are not too shabby". "the Bengals are looking to get up", "the Bucs are ready for a win", "The Falcons are hot", "The Ravens are a superb team".

I can't go on.

9fives

We'll see how I do this weekend. Asshole

9fives

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Not a single ounce of value in this entire post."Titans are not too shabby". "the Bengals are looking to get up", "the Bucs are ready for a win", "The Falcons are hot", "The Ravens are a superb team".I can't go on.
    And your feedback has no use in this post either. Stop being a grouch and have some fun.

9fives

Titans WIN! Too bad I parlayed this damn ML bet with the UNDER! FUUUUUUUUUK -1.5units

9fives

Feeling very uneasy about this week. I'm gonna lay low with small wagers:

3-team parlay:
    COLTS +155
    CHIEFS +165
    PACKERS +170
    0.5u to win 8.6u

FALCONS -430
    49ERS -290
    LIONS/EAGLES OV47.5
    PATRIOTS/SEAHAWKS OV44.0
    0.5u to win 2.5u

9fives

I was right to feel uneasy... Browns win after 11 losses, Jets KILLED Colts, Falcons BARELY win by a FG, Ravens blow a big lead with huge injuries, Lions comeback from the dead in the 4th, Dolphins don't cover spread by 1pt, Seahawks upset Patriots, Bills upset Cardinals in Arizona, Redskins leads his team in rushing AND passing, and the Giants made the 49ers look like the worst team in the league... I am glad to lose only 1unit from all this!

Next up: PACKERS ML + OVER46.5 (0.5u to win 2.2u)

9fives

2.2 - 2.5 = -0.3 units for WEEK 62012 Season: +23.50 units