chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ravens SU + Falcons -6.5 parlay

What do you think?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Looks like a winner! Ravens never lose at home and I doubt that changes with Romo and the Dallas chokers. And hate to say it but I know my team and at Falcons this week should = blowout! Our defense sucks, we hardly ever do well going east and no way we keep it close vs. one of the best home teams in NFL.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

True, but what is with the Ravens scoring 9 against KC?! Makes me slightly nervous

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ravens a different animal at home and if anything that should serve as a wake up call. Not saying it's impossible for a Dallas win but highly improbable I think. Dallas is a mess with no leadership, no identity, and a shitty head coach. Oakland is all the aforementioned and worse right now!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    True, but what is with the Ravens scoring 9 against KC?! Makes me slightly nervous
    As a Ravens fan, I know we have a history of letting up on the road against teams with decent defenses. If it wasnt for some key turnovers, we woulda lost. My point is, I wouldnt let that be a discouragement. But certain teams I hate betting against or even for, and one of those teams are the Cowboys. I'll probably stay away from this game, but dont let the KC game discourage you.