theyknowthescore
    theyknowthescore's Avatar Become A Pro!

broncos ml game of the yearweek 6 lock

mcgahee big game lots to prove and i like broncos pass rush better as well mannings decision are getting better......broncos 1-0 this year on primetime

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

chargers going to win

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Broncos are not 1-0. They lost to Atlanta, but beat steelers.

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Still early in the week but I am looking at the under (maybe on the tease though) and Denver +8.5 also on the tease but probably not together.

The logic on the under is that the Charger's running game has improved and S.D. has probably lost a little confidence in Rivers, at least on the too many, too long in the routes developing, deep drop throws that Norv has been calling, resulting in too many sacks, pressures, and 'scrambles' outside of the pocket where PR is not effective (ie, he sucks out there). So, you go with more of the running game against Denver and play some ball control and shorter passes, especially in a huge divisional game at home. Then, down in the red zone, you keep running and assume you will have to settle for some FG's. Against N.O. in the red zone, Norv went with the pass and it didn't work out. Course', I'm not Norv and he is an enigma to me.

Denver and Manning have become pretty adept at the short game so that should also kill some clock and keep the ball away from a Charger offense that is still perceived to be able to put points up. The Chargers have had great success against Manning in the past but this is a different Charger's squad with a different DC ... and since Manning's strict focus is on the shorter passes now, that may be harder to do. Not sure about Denver's running game.

So I like the under but am trying to decide if I should tease that instead of going straight up. Sounds dangerous with two decent QB's I know.

On the points, I wouldn't take Denver and the 1.5 or whatever but I would take Denver and the 8.5 on the teaser. Even if the Chargers do get a lead, Norv will almost certainly make sure that the Chargers keep the game close if not lose it outright.
    Last edited by heywally; 10-09-12 at 01:14 PM.

tr4sh
    tr4sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5701

imo, this is a stay away game. Game has a feel like a game where it will come down to the wire and the game will be decided by that one play/penalty.

With that said, I feel like we see a bit of field goals. Maybe under? Anyone have any idea on the under?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you can throw home field advantage out the window in this game. This is basically a neutral site.

San Diego does not support their football team. Stadium will be half empty.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

being a raiders fan i hate both of these teams, but being in la i hate the chargers more... but i think chargers win here

theyknowthescore

[QUOTE=testertips;16317960]being a raiders fan i hate both of these teams, but being in la i hate the chargers more... but i think chargers win"

well well

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you can throw home field advantage out the window in this game. This is basically a neutral site.

San Diego does not support their football team. Stadium will be half empty.
    game will be sold out....Tickets were going for 150-200% of face value for field and plaza....There are a few nose bleeds left but they will be sold by kickoff.

theyknowthescore

[QUOTE=theyknowthescore;16316620]mcgahee big game lots to prove and i like broncos pass rush better as well mannings decision are getting better......broncos 1-0 this year on primetime[/quote

nice win + money today, lost with st. louis.
    good luck