KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Dear God, Please Replace Sparano

I knew he wasn't a good offensive coordinator and I had a sneaking suspicion that Sanchez was taking a lot more heat than he should for the way the offense has performed this season, but after tonight it was as clear as day. This idiot is so disorganized that the Jets had to blow three timeouts throughout the course of the game to get the correct personnel on the field. He also called some horrific plays in key situations that cost the Jets at least 10 points this game. Primarily throwing the ball in the red zone with under a minute left to play in the first half with the ball on the Texans six yard line. Any sane idiot would've ran the ball at least once and tried to take at least three points into the half with still nearly a minute left in the half.

I know JJ Watt had a huge game and also caused havoc for Sanchez's passing game, but every time the Jets had a big play and needed to continue the momentum on to the next play, they ended up calling a time out because this moron didn't have the right players on the field, or the players themselves weren't clear as to which personnel would be involved in the next play perhaps because it wasn't clear what exactly the next play, or formation, would be. How do you coordinate at the NFL level and have to call three timeouts due to unorganized personnel on the field. How is that possible? And especially at home?? Where the crowd is pulling for you by being quiet to some degree so that you can communicate with the players on the field and sideline. HOW??

Please god, and I'm not religious, but do me this one favor and get rid of this schmuck as soon as possible and I promise to go to church Sunday!

quantifyTHAT
    quantifyTHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only person wondering who was at the helm masterminding on side kicks down 6 points in the 3rd quarter?! Complete circus over there in Jersey.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

In my opinion, the biggest mistake was putting Sanchez back in when the Jets had 2nd and goal from the 2. In that situation Tebow gives them an arm and legs to worry up. I trust Tebow to complete 6 yard passes or tuck it and run. I don't trust Sanchez to do either, that close to scoring.