quantifyTHAT
    quantifyTHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Golden Example of the Power of the Prime time NFL Teaser.

• You could have teased Houston and the over, Houston and the under, Jets and the over, Jets and the under, and Jets +16/Houston -2 and they all would have come through...
    • You literally couldn't have lost teasing this game... so sick

Continue to take it to the bank guys ...

I am 8-1 in NFL teasers this year so I wouldn't do it unless it proved positive, but I am curious what the success rate/unsuccessful rate teasing every possible option of every game would yield... Even just on a prime time level...

quantifyTHAT

lol you could have teased the over and the under and had it come through ... so insane

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

quite a few of these sun and mon night gms have played out this way,,i tease them all,,lol..not both ways but there been quite a few you could have teased all 4 ways and cashed that i can think of recently,,sharp ass lines...

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Teasers have been money in the NFL this year.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by quantifyTHAT View Post
    • You could have teased Houston and the over, Houston and the under, Jets and the over, Jets and the under, and Jets +16/Houston -2 and they all would have come through...

I am 8-1 in NFL teasers this year so I wouldn't do it unless it proved positive, but I am curious what the success rate/unsuccessful rate teasing every possible option of every game would yield... Even just on a prime time level...

Next time try to make a pick before the game goes final. Its fun you should try it!

quantifyTHAT

I did. It's called placing a wager. Making a thread about it doesn't pay my bills, neither does having an internet reputation for being a good capper. My reputation or your thoughts on my win rate is irrelevant in every matter of life. Sounds like you lost your last dollar today. I'm sorry man.

Also, side note, I didn't post a pick before or after the game went final. Reading is fundamental. There are some fine tutorials on phonics you can purchase via google shopping or perhaps Amazon.

pulledclear

Bank TELL this FOOL who was all about the UNDER tonight so he can go suck on his mommys tit some more!!

quantifyTHAT

The Mommy insult was fine and all but I really wanted to hear a knock knock joke... Maybe a how did the chicken cross the road?

pulledclear

Mommy call the cops I found an internet BULLY!!

2daBank

think you being a little harsh bro,,,i mean all dude doing is pointing out something that has been money so far this yr,,no real harm in that, would it have been better to maybe point out before hand? sure why not but ppl should figure this out on their own and if they havnt now maybe they will...while we mentioning things that been money all yr(and ive been screaming it every week) thur night 1st half under, up to 4-0 now ( i dont count week 1 where it wasnt short week), obviously they all not gonna cash but i decided and posted several places i was blindly betting these every week and was pretty sure we would come out ahead doing so, i get more nervous every week it cashes and ten d is bad so once again it be put to the test but i always play them....

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

if you teased all unders in nfl this weekend 10 point teasers, all went under except giants

quantifyTHAT

He's one of those people that doesn't realize how square wanting to appear to be sharp is. I just wish I could get the chance to really thank him and all of his buddies for every .5 - 1 point win I've ever had in the NFL. We don't have to like each other, but I respect your MOVEMENT.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

wish my salvage teaser would have hit. lost the bank roll this weekend... (thanks packers)

quantifyTHAT

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    if you teased all unders in nfl this weekend 10 point teasers, all went under except giants
    I wonder if there might be some parity this week. I'm riding those prime time under/side teasers until the wheels fall off but perhaps we see some adjustments with the books across the board.
    Last edited by quantifyTHAT; 10-09-12 at 12:33 AM.

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

teasers only way i can hit plays in NFL

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only teasers that are EV+ tease through the 3 and 7. Teasing a favorite to -0.5 can be useful as well, but there is no prime time angle.

quantifyTHAT

Teasing through 0 is profitable if you know what you're doing.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Why ask if you already know? Keep teasing your prime time games.

quantifyTHAT

You didn't provide an answer for anything I asked? And did you just say there is no prime time angle in a teaser?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Teasing through 0 is profitable if you know what you're doing.
    Wrong again.

Anyway. Don't let me crash your party. Keep doing what works for you.

quantifyTHAT

Do you not understand how tight the line is in a prime time game? Just curious? You realize the line tightens up right? It is imperative that they have even action in games that draw the volume of people a prime time game does.The tightening of the line allows for infinite value in buying points.

quantifyTHAT

If you can't tease through 0 profitably then you're bad at capping games.

quantifyTHAT

You not realizing how big turning 4-1 point favorites into fg+ dogs shows you don't realize how to find value in games where points are at a premium. Pitts/Phil, perfect example. LOL @ me 8-1 in the NFL this season going into week 6. Went 40-5 last year in NFL teasers. Year in year out teasers allow sharp wagerers to clip insane percentages.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

You not realizing how big turning 4-1 point favorites into fg+ dogs shows you don't realize how to find value in games where points are at a premium. Pitts/Phil, perfect example. LOL @ me 8-1 in the NFL this season going into week 6. Went 40-5 last year in NFL teasers. Year in year out teasers allow sharp wagerers to clip insane percentages.
    I agree with this statement, but I was always told not to cross that dreaded 0!!! LOL

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Went 40-5 last year in NFL teasers.
    lol

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

The cool thing to say this year on the forums is never cross zero in a teaser.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    i simply dont do it,,id imagine it cause some of us old cats are stuck in our ways and beliefs but imo if you cross 0 you wasting your time as you usually can get better payout w ml parlay at that point and essentially buying points you dont need...im no one to tell ppl they more right or wrong than me it just something i dont do, i stick to dogs i can push over 7 or 10 and favs i can get under a fg....

jwater
    jwater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

What if crossing 0 pushes the fave to a +3 dog? I go there

quantifyTHAT

Sharpest post in this thread. So funny how these internet bozos hear something from a Lang type character and turn it into their religion albeit struggling to break even...

Quote Originally Posted by jwater View Post
    What if crossing 0 pushes the fave to a +3 dog? I go there
    Bingo... +3.5 is optimal...

@ the people failing to recognize how premium points can be in the NFL...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

People who know their stuff will immediately see you're full of sh*t. Others you may be able to fool with your 40-5 nonsense. To those not fooled by this bozo. Teaser theory is all out there. No need to reinvent the wheel. Just study and apply.

quantifyTHAT

I think people that know their stuff would immediately see how little anybody on this forum's perception of my win rate means to me. Dude I'm laughing at how sad you are that hitting 85 percent over a 45 game sample size teasing is unachievable or better yet unfathomable to you. Anyway anybody that's sharp knows that teasing through 0 being a losing play is a huge and old misconception.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not really a cool thing to say, but rather basic knowledge for anyone whose been doing this for more than a couple months. There may be a small number of times when doing it is acceptable (if a home favorite is teased to +3 or above for example), but most of the time there are much better options. You most certainly wouldn't want to tease something to +2.5, +2, etc.

quantifyTHAT

@ anybody being dumb enough to tease under a key number...

Huge misconception, believe what you will, I 'm not here to question your losing wagers... I was here to spark discussion... Who the f*ck would tease a 5 point line 7 points? or a 4.5 point line 6 points and sit at +2/2.5? Makes you guys sound like real bozos... 45 games over a 16 week season including post season... equals a little over 2 games a week... Get the point? I would be very curious to see anybody willing to post a record or beat me on a night to night basis in a thread... Not to show off my ability to cap games but rather to expose the people that others are seeking knowledge from... Spot betting teasers can get you a house... Taking advice from the majority of this forum can lose you one...

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14978

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    The only teasers that are EV+ tease through the 3 and 7. Teasing a favorite to -0.5 can be useful as well, but there is no prime time angle.
    100% wrong but many keep regurgitating the same thing and then it becomes their truth.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played both sides of Texans/Jets & was happy it worked out. Can't recall why... probably wasn't paying attention.

12 Last