Some of you might venture to play Tim Tebow because rumor is that he will get more opportunities tonight than he has had in past weeks.With the Jets so short on offensive firepower,who can blame them?Yet Tebow will not do enough to stop top NFL Stop Factor defense.I expect the Jets to try and turn this into an ugly game because simply put they may have the worst offense in the NFL.This my SBR members will be a Monday Night Nightmare for the Jets!!!! why??? Jets come in to the game 2-2, but have been under scrutiny since their embarrassing loss on Sunday.The Texans are rolling and undefeated at 4-0. Houston has outscored opponents by a total of 126-56. However,the Texans running game is outstanding will have it established early against very weak, I mean weak defense line.Schaub will be able to take advantage of the play-action passing game which will help open up the major scoring for Houston.Jets won't cover the +8.5 or 9 or 11 spread.In its first four games this season,the Houston defense has stopped the opposition offensive unit from scoring 39 times out of 48 possible series,an 81.3 STOP Factor.The Texans defense has allowed only four field goals and five TDs in those first four games. My Prediction Give up 9 1/2 points Houston - 9 1/2 Houston - 34, New York Jets - 13