beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Bengals at +5000 to win the Superbowl..

Team seems to get lost in the shuffle.No one talks about them.They have a good QB and a stud #1 receiver.Defense has been shaky but played better last week.Looking at their schedule they should ON PAPER win the next two weeks to be 5-1 going into play the steelers which could set the tone for the rest of the season.Hard schedule after that with the Denver,Giants,SD,Philly, and Balt.But at 50-1 and having playoff exp from last year when they were in the game vs Texans until the end,if they can get the #2 seed you might have a good hedge in the AFC title game or the super bowl.

kingz
    kingz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

waste of money. odds not good enough. you need like +7500 for this to be profitable

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's an attractive bet but I think they are very overrated. Their only real test this year resulted in a 44-13 loss against Baltimore. They only managed to beat Cleveland by a TD at home. They still have Pitt twice, Denver, NYG, SD, Dallas, Philly, and Balt again, so I don't even know if playoffs are a guarantee here. Time will tell

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Nice longshot odds on a team that looks to be in the tourny in the end. Lack of playoff wins is the biggest red flag tho.

I'd rather roll the dice with the Jets @ 100-1. I know, they look like hopeless vomit now but still tied with Pats @ 2-2.