easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

The Vikings will win by more than 2 TDs against Titans

Locker doubtful Hasselbeck will most likely get the start. Guy is old and washed up will have no impact. Minnesotta's defense looking great had Stafford on the ground all game last week. They continue the trend here and pressure Hasslbeck often. C.J will run for 40-60 yards will have little impact. Ponder playing great, and playing at home a huge plus. Titans don't have much to play for with Houston dominating the division. Vikings win big.

Rawk-
    Rawk-'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

I like it. just hopped on -5

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Careful here. Hasselbeck is better than locker.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Careful here. Hasselbeck is better than locker.
    much better, obviously i get that ten has to see what they have with locker cause they no more than a .500 team with hasselback anyways, but locker has been back there running around like a chicken with his head cut off..hasselback a field general and make no mistake this ten team has a lot more talent than they being given credit for and they will play for the old vet...i like the titans here quite a bit..

2daBank

ten has a solid oline, hasselback will have time and his wrs will bet minny secondary...

2daBank

funny how you act like ten has already packed it up for the year.. so i guess you can just fade them rest of the way?

easyliving

hasselbeck is done. ponder and the vikings D roll big.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Crazy to use 'Hasselbeck is washed up' as lone argument here. Chris Johnson has the brain the size of a pea, and he just woke up,excited about last game, excited about offense moving under Hasselbeck. As always Vikes can be had throwing the ball, Ten going to come out throwing, then gauge with Johnson. Ten or nothing here.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Vikings will not cover here. Vikes line is inflated.

PyreLight
    PyreLight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee will be much better with an actual quarterback like hasselbeck. Think of how they did with Kerry Collins after Vince young.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PyreLight View Post
    Tennessee will be much better with an actual quarterback like hasselbeck. Think of how they did with Kerry Collins after Vince young.
    bingo....honestly i came into this week loving the titans side but more ive looked the more im starting to lean over, still like ten (especially with 6) but their secondary has been lit up like a xmas tree..

redsox3g2
    redsox3g2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

I like Tennessee ml here as a small play. Hasselbeck is serviceable and Minny is far from elite. Good call on the over as well, I like it.

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Vikings may cover 5, but I definitely don't see a Vikings blowout win. They play teams fairly close, I don't see this game being any different. Honestly wouldn't suprise me all that much if the Vikings lost this week.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Smart money is on Hasselbeck. He's still got enough left to tear up a team like Minny.

easyliving

make that by more than 3 tds. Titans got killed as usual.