ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

MNF Teaser

Ok yesterday i got screwed to end the night by a a couple damn points because nobody put any damn points until right before half & Eli threw a pick in the endzone & Vick couldn't do jack but get his team into FG range

I was all winners Sunday before that and also had a nice Saturday

tonight i will bounce back and start the week off right!

I am a sucker, here is my teaser! no way will i trust Romo or Cutler on this stage str8 up

Bears +10 and Over 34, 7 point teaser

Stupid game last night even got to 36 pts... so total is golden. I see big plays from both teams tonight, plus even if its a defensive game for one of the halves, both guys are prone to throwing up garbage that gets picked off and returned for 6 pts

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

10 - 7 Bears at half... ill take it! thank you Romo for putting up 14 pts the last 5 minutes of the 1st half... 7 for Bears and 7 for Cowboys

now halfway to 34 & offenses are just now getting it going and converting those 3rd downs

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

about to cash this teaser with a quarter left to play...

good job Bears!

thanks Romo for helping put up points for both teams!

Teasers are for suckers

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Ok yesterday i got screwed to end the night by a a couple damn points because nobody put any damn points until right before half & Eli threw a pick in the endzone & Vick couldn't do jack but get his team into FG range

I was all winners Sunday before that and also had a nice Saturday

tonight i will bounce back and start the week off right!

I am a sucker, here is my teaser! no way will i trust Romo or Cutler on this stage str8 up

Bears +10 and Over 34, 7 point teaser

Stupid game last night even got to 36 pts... so total is golden. I see big plays from both teams tonight, plus even if its a defensive game for one of the halves, both guys are prone to throwing up garbage that gets picked off and returned for 6 pts
    haha

stpirate
    stpirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by stpirate View Post
    i pretty much summed up what might happen in the first half in my post... 1st half was a defensive game and then with only 3 pts on the board... BOOM a pick 6 gets thrown... just as i said in 1st post