SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony George: Chargers, Chiefs Under 41

Chargers, Chiefs Under 41

Game Time: 10/22/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Tony George
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Weather could be a factor this Sunday in Kansas City, helping to make the under look good in the Chargers, Chiefs contest.

Kansas City managed seven points at Pittsburgh last week, and their depleted offensive line is in for more trouble against a Charger Front 4 that is aggressive and huge run stoppers.

With QB Huard back on his heels, I expect the Chiefs to struggle in what should be some rough weather in KC this weekend as well. The Chargers will counter with "Marty Ball" after scoring huge numbers against an outmanned 49ers team last week.

The only chance Kansas City has to keep this within check for them at home is to shut down the Chargers. And in this AFC West battle, defense will be emphasized as KC is scoring only 17 ppg. I doubt they reach that with the defense that the Chargers will mount.

Play: Chargers-Chiefs Under 41 (-105)

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

there has been less marty ball of late so dunno about this under being too solid

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I happen to like KC +5 in this game myself.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC's offense has been struggling and I don't think they will get much off that awesome SD defense. I also like the under.