Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

Steelers over Eagles

I am an Eagles season ticket holder, and a huge Eagles fan...but I love the Steelers, especially if you can get them at 2.5 (line is 2.5 to 3.5 at the moment according to vegas insider)...horrible spot for the Eagles, Steelers coming off a bye...all over the Steelers for this Sunday.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I am a huge Steeler fan and i will not play another Steeler game this year. Loosing to the Raiders does not constitute a guaranteed this Sunday, It constitutes a stay the hell away from the Steelers until we know what this team is capable of.
    I honestly think the real Mike Tomlin will be exposed as a fraud who rode the coat-tail of Cowher and his assistants last several years just like the genius Switzer rode Johnson's johnson for a SB.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Giroux View Post
    I am an Eagles season ticket holder, and a huge Eagles fan...but I love the Steelers, especially if you can get them at 2.5 (line is 2.5 to 3.5 at the moment according to vegas insider)...horrible spot for the Eagles, Steelers coming off a bye...all over the Steelers for this Sunday.
    sharp play. same thoughts.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I am a huge Steeler fan and i will not play another Steeler game this year. Loosing to the Raiders does not constitute a guaranteed this Sunday, It constitutes a stay the hell away from the Steelers until we know what this team is capable of.
    I honestly think the real Mike Tomlin will be exposed as a fraud who rode the coat-tail of Cowher and his assistants last several years just like the genius Switzer rode Johnson's johnson for a SB.
    that game @ Raiders was not a good spot for them.

Tomlin/Roethlisberger Steelers 18-9 SU and 11-16 ATS as Road Fav, 10-6 SU and 5-11 ATS as Road Fav vs Non-Division, 13-7 SU and 6-14 ATS as Road Fav when off a SU win, 2-4 SU and 1-5 ATS Away vs AFC West.

Steelers are a different team @ Home, 13-2 SU and 9-6 ATS as Home Fav when off a SU loss, 4-1 SU and 3-2 ATS post-bye.

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Interesting, looking at it from an outsiders perspective...the Steelers (to me) seem to do a lot of things right (Oakland game aside), and always seem to find a way to win games, or at least have a shot to win just about every big game they play. A lot of things had to go right for the Eagles to win tonight, and I understand you can say this a lot, and about a lot of teams...but the Eagles are 4 or 5 plays from being 0-4.

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

This game is like deja vu for me. I usually dont bet big but did last year on the Eagles vs Bills last year and past over Steelers vs Titans. The Eagles lost and the Steelers rolled in week 5. Love the fact the Eagles won last night and Steelers lost to the Raiders. This is a bad matchup for the Eagles. The Cardinals AKA(Steelers west) run a similar defense scheme and the Eagles struggled against them. Steelers off a bye week should be more focused and healthy.