ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

NFL Week 5 Look-Ahead

Already looking to put together a nice 2 or 3 team teaser... gonna be some nice games to use.

Giants coming off this loss get to play the BROWNS

Saints looking for first win... go home to play Chargers. hmmm

Packers get to come to Indy and will be heavily favored... and they will win the game. Especially with Collie IR'd and if Freeney is still out of action... Luck will have a hard time vs them, they will be able to go man-2-man and win vs Colts guys, all besides Wayne who can make plays.

Do Steelers really go 1-3 while Eagles win and are 4-1?

lots of thinking to do

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

I love the bills +10 jets +7.5 saints -3 so far

ajos90
    ajos90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1478

atlanta -3 vs that redskins secondary is my play

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Carolina -3

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

as in every week i start it off with the 1st half under in the thu night shitfest..this one gonna be low and it 3-0 already but how the hell zona or lambs score early in this one off short week is beyond me...prob only be 17.5-19 but i ride these till the wheels fall off and i see no signs of that here..

2daBank

mia/cincy un 44.5 seems playable

2daBank

if you can find stl +2.5 i think teasing them with under is solid as well,,although that breaks my rule of only betting 1st half under in this thu night shitfest...

2daBank

this the kind of gm balty goes on road and struggles but kc is in a bad way right now...

2daBank

dont think jags are good enough up front to exploit bears oline so i would lean to laying the road chalk there...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if you can find stl +2.5 i think teasing them with under is solid as well,,although that breaks my rule of only betting 1st half under in this thu night shitfest...
    true, thursday game seems to be under or nothing. especially this week with it being STL & Arizona

fx-
    fx-'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

If the D of Arizona and St. Louis don't implode it's an easy under...

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

So far, I have N.E. -1/2 and S.F. -3 on a two team tease, that's about it.

I never bet on any games with the Browns and the Giants took a small step back in my mind after the Philly game. Philly should run the ball more, if they can avoid over-working McCoy.

Ex-Charger fan that I am, it's hard for me to envision Norv bringing his team to N.O. and winning that game, given the situation. Am considering N.O. +points in a tease but Rivers can put points up quickly if Norv lets him. The Chargers benefited from a crazy # of turnovers by K.C. and were out-gained in yardage. Brees is still very quick with the ball.

G.B. took a small step back for me, after the N.O. game but it is Indy, though at home; will stay away from that. Luck is going to be really good but his supporting cast is not. G.B's defense can be handled with lots of quick stuff.

I think that the Eagles can beat a Steeler team that lost at Oakland though Pitt will be healthier and hungrier and Philly is hard to peg. (but who isn't?)

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

I love a lot of games this upcoming weeks chiefs +5 clots +7.5 steelers -3 dolphins +5 saints -3 bills +10 I see a letdown from the texans this coming week jets +7.5 with a littie on the money line

jwater
    jwater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I could see the Jets getting shut out again. There offense is just so stale. Hope they get shut out again so we can see some tebow

No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

texans -9. let be srs the jets are toasted. this line will continue to become larger.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    true, thursday game seems to be under or nothing. especially this week with it being STL & Arizona
    honestly bro it dont matter the teams,. for me anyway i prefer the thu night shitfest to be a couple high octane offenses that get a high number and lots of over love as they still go under at a high clip...its these ones where no one in their right mind will bet the over that are more scary...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by heywally View Post
    So far, I have N.E. -1/2 and S.F. -3 on a two team tease, that's about it.

I never bet on any games with the Browns and the Giants took a small step back in my mind after the Philly game. Philly should run the ball more, if they can avoid over-working McCoy.

Ex-Charger fan that I am, it's hard for me to envision Norv bringing his team to N.O. and winning that game, given the situation. Am considering N.O. +points in a tease but Rivers can put points up quickly if Norv lets him. The Chargers benefited from a crazy # of turnovers by K.C. and were out-gained in yardage. Brees is still very quick with the ball.

G.B. took a small step back for me, after the N.O. game but it is Indy, though at home; will stay away from that. Luck is going to be really good but his supporting cast is not. G.B's defense can be handled with lots of quick stuff.

I think that the Eagles can beat a Steeler team that lost at Oakland though Pitt will be healthier and hungrier and Philly is hard to peg. (but who isn't?)
    wally what is the deal with mathews? i know the organization was throwing a fit ove rhis goal line fumble in the atl gm, i saw he didnt get hardly any work till 4th qrtr of kc gm, is he gonna stay in doghouse or is norv gonna pull his head out his ass and give this kid the rock? really need to for fantasy purposes....far as no/sd that gm almost has to be a shootout, and while sure battle is capable the way aints get gashed by the run gm i think it would behoove chargers to let the kid with supreme talent go to work on that d.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotnapkinman View Post
    I love a lot of games this upcoming weeks chiefs +5 clots +7.5 steelers -3 dolphins +5 saints -3 bills +10 I see a letdown from the texans this coming week jets +7.5 with a littie on the money line
    this is def the kind of gm balty goes on road and lays a egg.... so im slightly interested in kc, even tho they single handedly blew what should have been a good under bet by playing a gm of who can turn the call over more times, it was like charles and cassel bet which one could give more points away...