RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Unimora?? or how ever you spell it

Im watching this guy not keep his comtainment an letting vick an mckoy run wild an i see him laughing an smiling coming off the field an even on the bench when they zoom in on him while the announcers are basically saying he is a moran for not staying at home an sealing the edge. Pisses me off when i see players do this it pisses me off as a fan more then a better i have no idea what he thinks is so fuckinggg funny

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

whats even worse is when a guy claims to be a giants fan with a name like "RG3ing" and with a picture of a redskin as his avatar

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    whats even worse is when a guy claims to be a giants fan with a name like "RG3ing" and with a picture of a redskin as his avatar
    No im talking about the view point of a "FAN" not saying im a giants fan. As a fan you spend all this money tickets jersey swag etc. an u have to watch a guy like that for me its (D.Hall) redskins fan! act like he doesnt give a crap if he is getting beat like a drum an losing the game!! An man you would score lower then Vince Young on the wonderlick test bro if u couldnt understand what i was saying!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

That is the guy LeSean McCoy called a ballerina.