Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Vitooch's Play(s) of The Week

Im going to post 1 or 2 (usually underdog ML plays) per week. Last year was my first year of NFL betting and a rough one (lots of betting spreads on obvious public faves). This year I come into the NFL season with a much better understanding of NFL lines and knowledge of the game. Last week I was on Titans ML and Bengals ML and this week I will be on

Bucs ML -140

Dont love the juice but I love the Bucs at home. Bucs showed in Cowboys game that their defense is much better than the defense that showed up the previous week against the Giants. In fact, Bucs are a top ranked run defense. Alfred Morris and designed RGIII runs will be stifled, especially at home. While the Bucs pass defense has been inconsistent, I can see Bucs creating lots of pressure for RGIII in the pocket and stagnating that usually explosive offense (see Bucs home opener against Panthers).

Bucs 27- Skins 21

Vitooch
    Dayman

Vitooch's Play of the Week Record:

0-1

Lost a tough one against the Bucs. Actually played Titans ML on Thurs but forgot to post on the thread. Not too much I like this week, except this play that I feel really great about

Browns +125

Things i love about the Browns here:

A) They are at home
    B) They have been playing surprisingly well on the road against some of the best teams in the NFL (Ravens, Giants)
    C) Bengals have been playing well but I think this is the game they underperform after a few weeks of strong performances
    D) The MUCH needed Joe Haden returns to help out this beaten up secondary
    E) Trent penetrating Richardson

Just seems that after a tough few road games this team is due for a win.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Vitooch
    Dayman

Vitooch's Play of the Week is now 1-1

Play for Week 7:

Raiders -210

Not a fan at all of the heavy juice, but I love this play. Raiders played very well on the road last week. McFadden looked great, Palmer seems more effective with a more healthy receiving core. Jags offense is quite one dimensional. They lack the receiving core or quarterback necessary to make the big plays against a usually exploitable Raiders defense. MJD should have a nice game but I think the Raiders will better establish a run game early, and then make big plays down the field to Moore and Heyward Bay and run away with the game, similar to what the Bucs did last week against the Chiefs.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Raiders....Never put $$$ on a bad team that can't win and wait for a let down to win ATS.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Well that wasnt exactly what I expected. Raiders plaued a shitty first half without Jones Drew even in the game. I'll take the win, though.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Before the game starts, I like this play very much. It actually stood out as my favorite play after looking at all the lines last week...

Lions +235 ML

...I think Stafford will surprise alot of people and have a huge game. As long as he's made some obvious adjustments during the week and doesn't force the ball to Megatron, I could see him having success moving the ball down the field and shocking the Bears.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Vitooch's Plays of the Week Record (2-2)

Wins: Oakland -210, Browns +135
    Losses: Lions +235, Bucs -145

Lions were VERY frustrating to watch. A very sloppy first half for Stafford and the receivers, and an even sloppier second half for Lions RBs. Stafford woven the ball well in the second half, and their defense played excellently the whole game. Lions just couldn't capitalize in the red zone.

I don't know why I do this to myself, but my first play for Week 8 is....

Vikings -290

Vikings play brilliantly at home, especially defensively. Bucs are decent at home, but always a mess on the road. I could see Vikings give Freeman hell and Peterson to have himself a very nice game with 2 touchdowns. I expect to make one more play so stay tuned...