trapezoid
    trapezoid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

I just bet the Browns +13

Am i throwing my money away?

They stunk it up last week, but they gave philly and cincy a game..i know philly gained 400 yards and coughed up the ball...but i think baltimore (a team that i like)...just played 2 hard hitting physical and emotional games. Now they have a short week..I know harbaugh will have them ready..but they are old on the defensive side...If Cleveland has an A game, they are going to bring it, and are coming into this game with something to prove on national TV.

takin the ugly girl to the prom..

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Love the pick hoping the line goes a littie higher

SavantWorldwide
    SavantWorldwide's Avatar Become A Pro!

At +13 I think you could be alright. I've been developing a team evaluation formula for the past year. It uses 18 team stats adjusts for home/away all that good stuff. I then can generate a predicted margin of victory using the match up's team rating differential. Tested it against every game from 2003-2011 and predicted 73% SU and 66% ATS...went 10-5-1 ATS last week. You can check out my week 4 picks here... http://pureprofootballpicks.wordpress.com/

Don't expect you to start betting my picks right away...just track them, Savant will earn your trust without a doubt. I post weekly picks every Tuesday.

Good luck with all your wagers man!

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

We cash bro !!