hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Houston -12 is a gift!!! NFL week 4.

Tennessee won on week 3 is a joke. Jake Lockers hype is nothing than a zero, his truth color is a young young quarter back, CJ rush for tons of time and get what, I think not even 50 yards . Tennessee away from home always = LOSER.

Houston -12

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I don't know...

SavantWorldwide
    SavantWorldwide's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like HOU -12 too! I developed a pretty thorough team rating system and it projected HOU to win by 20 in this matchup!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Baltimore also at -12

that right there = 2 teams to put into a 3 team 10 pt teaser

Ravens -2 vs Browns @ home, who do you think is going to struggle with only 3 days between games? Rookie QB on the road or Joe Flacco

Houston -2 money

need 3rd team... could be NCAA team or you could just take Saints @ Packers total down to Over 44

SavantWorldwide
    SavantWorldwide's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last I checked BAL line moved to -13...I'm with you at -12, but not at -13. Savant (my team evaluation formula) likes BAL winning that game by 12.5...I know, "Screw you rook" haha...but hear me out. My formula uses 18 different stats to evaluate teams. I tested it against every game from 2003-2011 and it went 66% ATS and 73% SU...went 10-5-1 ATS in week 3. You can check out all my other picks at http://pureprofootballpicks.wordpress.com/

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bloodbath!

hitman09

I am just guessing when Houston will get the first lost of the season, maybe week 14 ? Or week 16 ?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

nothing ever a gift, -12 is way too many points. Expect them to win by a TD. GL

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

I like Houston -5 as one of two teaser's I have, Atlanta -1 being the other. Tenn. defense not playing very well this year, CJ is now a confirmed down-waster and has been since two years ago and Jake, though he had a great game last week, is still a young QB who should be prone to being rattled and thrown off of his game - it can't be said yet that he is over the confidence hump. Houston is 'apparently' one of the best teams this year, playing at home.

Will try and confirm these picks with my dart throwing dog.

But throw in the officiating wildcard and not being able to tell if any of the refs are Titan's fans and you should question my picks.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by SavantWorldwide View Post
    I like HOU -12 too! I developed a pretty thorough team rating system and it projected HOU to win by 20 in this matchup!
    It could be the perfect team rating, but I'm not betting anything big anymore with these scab refs.
    I said in preseason (I started a thread) I don't trust them, and I especially don't trust them now.
    No game is safe

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    I am just guessing when Houston will get the first lost of the season, maybe week 14 ? Or week 16 ?
    How about Week 6 or Week 7 or Week 10????

Before Week 14 that's for sure.

k13

Houston is not 9 points better than Tennessee, that's all I'm going to say.

Result is irrelevant.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

k13

Houston is +1 vs Jets

Fire away.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

hou roll at home

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Houston is +1 vs Jets

Fire away.
    Schaub should rip that secondary apart

freewinners4u
    freewinners4u's Avatar Become A Pro!

titans win week 3 wasnt a joke.... lions scoring 2 tds in 18 seconds was a joke. Titans always make houston their bitch,, its always a good game big brother vs little brother

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Bet the Texans blind all season. -12 is nothing for this game. Houston will win by 20+ minimum. Anyone who tells you otherwise just isn't paying attention this year (or last for that matter).

Vegas have no answer for this team. Can't set a line high enough for me.

bobbyk1133

Houston is not 9 points better than Tennessee, that's all I'm going to say.

Result is irrelevant.
    Weren't you against the Texans last week too? It's not too late to hop on the bandwagon bud.

This is the NFL...adapt or die.

Mike650i
    Mike650i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Titans finally starting to click. That's quite a bit of chalk.

Very easily Houston could be up by 17 and Titasn backdoor cover, or Houston is up 9-10 points with the ball in the fourth and just run a 4 minute drive to bleed time and then down the ball.

Quite a bit of value on the Titans if line reaches 13 imo.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by Mike650i View Post
    Titans finally starting to click. That's quite a bit of chalk.

Very easily Houston could be up by 17 and Titasn backdoor cover, or Houston is up 9-10 points with the ball in the fourth and just run a 4 minute drive to bleed time and then down the ball.

Quite a bit of value on the Titans if line reaches 13 imo.
    How is 13 a key number?

No backdoor worries here. If the Texans have a weakness anywhere in their lineup, I'd love someone to tell me what it is.

Locker is gonna get smashed. CJ is merely a speed-bump along the way.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

hmm i don't know bud. Something tells me the Titans keep this one close. i have a leary feeling about this game.

I would not put Houston ML in any parlay at -750 , i could see them losing outright.

same thing with Arizona Cardinals hosting Miami. The public just saw them open a can of whoop ass on the Eagles but I wouldn't be surprised is the Dolphins make this a close one or even steal it.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    hmm i don't know bud. Something tells me the Titans keep this one close. i have a leary feeling about this game.

I would not put Houston ML in any parlay at -750 , i could see them losing outright.

same thing with Arizona Cardinals hosting Miami. The public just saw them open a can of whoop ass on the Eagles but I wouldn't be surprised is the Dolphins make this a close one or even steal it.
    i agree with the titans, but only because of the point total. I don't see Miami traveling well. Zona's defense is unreal at home. Having the advantage of the crowd noise and going against a rookie QB...it's gonna be a long day for Miami. Don't forget Bush is hobbled. If he plays, he'll be far from 100%

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i don't know . you may be right. I'm not wagering on either of these games. I just have that "feeling"

The Titans are unpredictable though. Jake Locker had an awesome game last week.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Houston is going to be (and has already been) a covering machine this year.

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Quote Originally Posted by SavantWorldwide View Post
    Last I checked BAL line moved to -13...I'm with you at -12, but not at -13. Savant (my team evaluation formula) likes BAL winning that game by 12.5...I know, "Screw you rook" haha...but hear me out. My formula uses 18 different stats to evaluate teams. I tested it against every game from 2003-2011 and it went 66% ATS and 73% SU...went 10-5-1 ATS in week 3. You can check out all my other picks at http://pureprofootballpicks.wordpress.com/
    week 3 you lost more than just 5 LOL
    you lost STL,SF,BUFF,DET,IND,PHI,SD,
    all of those team are square bet lol publics are all over those teams and got buried

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Azshadios View Post
    week 3 you lost more than just 5 LOL
    you lost STL,SF,BUFF,DET,IND,PHI,SD,
    all of those team are square bet lol publics are all over those teams and got buried

dont pay that guy any attention, he a wanna be tout so he deals in deception and lies...obviously dude cant cap a gm or he wouldnt be trying to sell his bs picks...

k13

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Weren't you against the Texans last week too? It's not too late to hop on the bandwagon bud.

This is the NFL...adapt or die.
    So you are saying faves and public plays have been doing well this year? What are you adapting to?

The line should be -7.5 or -9, that's all I'm saying.
    Nothing to do with Houston or any team that's playing just going with my plays.

Arizona was the right play last week vs Philly but this week I like Miami against them even though they are a weaker team, depending on the spot, I might like Houston one week and not the other one. You can't just blindly follow or fade one team.

bobbyk1133

So you are saying faves and public plays have been doing well this year? What are you adapting to?

The line should be -7.5 or -9, that's all I'm saying.
    Nothing to do with Houston or any team that's playing just going with my plays.

Arizona was the right play last week vs Philly but this week I like Miami against them even though they are a weaker team, depending on the spot, I might like Houston one week and not the other one. You can't just blindly follow or fade one team.
    I'd love to hear you make a case for the line being -7.5 to -9. Show me one advantage the Titans have. Heck just show me where there is an even matchup.

If you're factoring in what the public is doing with your picks, more power to you. Personally I could care less what is considered a "public" or "sharp" play. The long-term win percentage between the two certainly shouldn't come into play for a single game.

A good play is a good play regardless of what the masses think. Sharps play favorites too. Newsflash.

And yes, you can blindly follow some teams. Every year certain teams emerge as "spread-proof". When healthy, the Texans have been one of those teams going back to last year. The stats don't lie. The trick is always getting on board before the books adjust. I'm 3-0 on Houston this year, and 4-0 after Sunday. Free $$.

bobbyk1133

PS - this is a defense that let M Williams and D Ryans walk scott-free and haven't missed a beat. They are stacked at all three levels PLUS a great scheme. It's impossible to read pre-snap if they are running or passing which makes it impossible to defend them when healthy. They don't even need anyone half-decent as the 2nd WR spot cuz they are so ridiculously wide open on play action half the time.

The Titans are pure garbage across the board. Outside of Wimbley, their D is putrid and there's nothing to hang your hat on offensively.

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post

Houston will get their first loss on October 14th..

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

houston should cover this one without ease

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I don't like the backdoor cover this game.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

How about this idea? Parlay HOU and ATL moneyline, and win 50%? Seems like the surest thing for what's available.

hitman09

increase 50% bank roll? Maybe a good choice.