Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

If rodger goodell overturns ruling GB @ SEA

By some miracle Goodell overturns ruling and give Green Bay the win.... Will books overturn the bets as well and how hard will it be to get it back from them?

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

And a miracle it would be...Better odds hitting the powerball. I feel for you tho, I had GB and the Under.

txrangers
    txrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!

well 5Dimes said they would consider it. but we all know that bitchboy goodell doesn't have the balls to do it. i doubt we even get a statement out of him.

Jpag
    Jpag's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm depressed sitting here at work thinking about this game. I'm down 7000 from the last few weeks, And I had a parlay with GB being the last bet to win 2500 and that happens. I hope they overturn this!!

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by Jpag View Post
    I'm depressed sitting here at work thinking about this game. I'm down 7000 from the last few weeks, And I had a parlay with GB being the last bet to win 2500 and that happens. I hope they overturn this!!
    I agree...I can't focus at work now either. Might as well go home and I even contemplated on going into the office today. I feel for you being stuck that much, I had GB in the Under for 1070$ so I'm hoping they overturn this as well but not betting on it! lol

I would be happy even if bookmakers voids the play! lol

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

That was just the ugliest thing that could have happened to the NFL I think the sentiment for fans is disgust, but I think the sports books should be a little worried as well, that really left a bad taste in alot of peoples mouths and I just don't see betting any NFL when the refs are just making shit up, there really isn't any capping that you could have done for that game last night, the refs decided the outcome numerous times.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I'm making a 10$ joke bet on browns moneyline Thursday night it will be my last NFL bet until real refs come back

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

No, books will not overturn any bets.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

According to the rules on 5Dimes, the answer is no. From their official rules:

"The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event or game's conclusion according to house rules. 5Dimes does not recognize suspended games, protests, overturned decisions, etc., for wagering purposes."

So, we're out of luck :/