matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Seahawks or GB??????

Seahawks have the second best home record over the last 10 years 57-18 somewhere in there. 5-0 last 5 monday nighters. Last monday nighter i believe they destroyed the heavily favored Eagles 31-10 if i remember correctly.

Im a big Seahawks fan, and i need some outside opinions here please.

What should I take?

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I will take the square bet, GB -3 for a small amount. Yes itīs difficult to play in Seattle and even harder on MNF, but the reality is that GB is a better team, and should be very prepared for this one (long week). I respect the seahawks but I think they are overrarated a little bit for pounding the cowgirls and being at home with the 12 man loud screaming.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

I am leaning Seattle

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Seattle homedogs

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont care what way you lean you dud

matt1216

Tough game to pick. I see like a 24-17 Either way here. tough game

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Take over 3.5 FG's made +135.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Seahawks head into Monday night's game at home against Green Bay with the fewest yards passing of any team in the NFL.The Seahawks'run defense is excellent by my stats,and their ability to force teams into 3rd down and long situations is why they beat one good team,and were one score and one good play away from beating another very good team that say's it all my fellow SBR members.Seattle has an excellent run defense,check out stats if you do not believe me,here is the Big question ????They haven't been tested by a team that is either decent at running the ball or committed to running the ball.Mike McCarthy needs to stick with the running game even if it doesn't play immediate yards gained.Seahawks have to prove that they can stop a respectable rushing attack for an entire game,while avoiding giving up big plays on play action.While much of that has been by design with the Seahawks trying to avoid putting too much on their rookie QB.The lack of yards is causing some to question whether the Seahawks pass offense can wake up enough to throw its way to victory if needed[ that's a big IF????].Unless Aaron Rodgers has a truly dominant evening,the Packers will need to run the ball almost as well as they did last week against the Chicago Bears to feel like they have a good chance at pulling out the victory.However from my stats and game analysis,I don't think that will happen.I wouldn't call it""in the bag easily""LOL LOL!!!SRB members.This game will be a straight brawl.The Seahawks have the best record in the NFL on Monday Night football and they have the best home record sinc Clink field was built.They have a great defense and an incredible rushing scheme.This game will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and if the other team can capitalize.The Seahawks secondary defense will be kept busy all night and win this game,also win this game outright with the running game. Seahawks +3 At Home

dthoj
    dthoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Aaron Rodgers shine on big games and also beat seattle twice... GB will be ready and win by 2 tds.

catt0025
    catt0025's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 356

Pack have had the extra days to prepare. ARodg is going to bust out sooner or later with completion% >75%, 3 tds or more and 300+ yds. Coming off a whooping to the Bears I think the Pack may have their swag back and will force SEA to throw too many times and force a couple TOs. I like the Pack -3.5, hoping to get them at -3 if everyone stays on SEA.

matt1216

good call guys. right dowm the middle on this one. so does this game go over Total or under? total being 46....... Im thinking of a teaser.

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I locked in GB -3 U 45.5. Looking for GB to get an early lead and Seattle to abandon the run game.

alfredogc
    alfredogc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got GB -3 and Over 46... good luck

matt1216

ok thanks guys

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Quote Originally Posted by bankOmAn View Post
    I locked in GB -3 U 45.5. Looking for GB to get an early lead and Seattle to abandon the run game.
    if they abandon the run game then this game most likely to be over

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by Azshadios View Post
    if they abandon the run game then this game most likely to be over
    Absolutely agreed. I like SEA and Lynch is crazy but I think too much is made of DAL taking a whipping. Rodgers and GB are not Romo and DAL...Cheers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dthoj

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

GB ML and GB spread

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    I dont care what way you lean you dud
    If you dont care, why are you on this thread. Clown