HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Is football this ruff or do i suck

ok i cap all 3 major sports and i must say NFL is the HARDEST to make a profit on resons why are as follows

1. 1x a week
    In baseball and basketball there gms everyday and you can get a better feel for the teams and trends going on in the league in football its once a week and its make or break if you lose you gotta wait a week for redemption in NBA/MLB i lose 1 day i get it back the next and vice versa if your a sharp enough capper your gonna hit 4-5 days out the week just on paying attention alone

2. uncappable events
    We as cappers cannot predict refs making BS calls becouse theyre probaly betting them damn selvs smfh but anyway example i had det+7 last week and they lose by 8 cause of a bs roughing the kicker call and then a PI in the endzone on lacey yea Fn right and even last night i had the pats ml THE KICK WAS NO FU#KING GOOD SMFH

3. upsets
    Yesterday speaks for itself where the F do i start SF gets ran on PHI gets blurred NO blows a 24-6 lead in the 4th AT HOME KNOWING THEY PLAY GB THIS WEEK the det/tenn gm speaks for itself i though i was watching a gm of madden and then pit blows a 10point lead in the 4th to oak i repeat OAK lol gotta love sundays and thats just this week not even going into the BS of last week

like i said maybe i suck but damn man im no smuck at capping and my picks have been solid but damn the nfl is just unpredictable or maybe ive been spoiled by good pitching and star players dropping 30points for my bread please respond to this thread cause im going nutz right now

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

If it was easy to look at some numbers and compare teams and bank, than the bookies arent doing their job. NFL is so popular and since its once a week the lines are very sharp. Also, most people think "Team A could never lose to team B"...but its sport, and theyre just human, anything can happen.

Also, you watch the games and focus on events that hurt you. Theres probably many of these things that help you win that you "take for granted".

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

thats extremely true because i had phi in 3 team parlay last week and it hit because of the refs so hear you but im just saying from a business prospective cause this is my job i dont no how serious u take this but im very serious about and i just feel like mlb/nba are more profitable and easier to cap i mean the numbers always lie in football