celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

if gb doesnt cover on mnf. theres no hope for nfl

i know seattle is good at home and everything but gb is just the better team here. gb should win this game easily. packers d is not that bad which should be able to hold lynch is check and make rookie qb wilson make some mistakes. vegas basically took all the easy/high percentage bets on sunday. If gb doesn't cover this game the nfl is rigged which i already think it is most of the time.
    so going big on gb -3
    arod is just to good imo. no other way to put it.

hopefully seeing lots of this on mnf lol

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

KC beat New Orleans
    Oakland beat Pittsburgh
    Arizona crushed Philly
    Tennessee beat Detroit in a HUGE game

After the crazy games that happened today it wont surprise me one bit if Seattle rolls tomorrow.

celticsboy

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Just under 75% on the Packers and the line hasn't budged... Sounds like the recipe for another public burial

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The public doesn't have to lose everytime.

Packers roll!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Parity is good for the NFL.

juice050
    juice050's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2168

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Just under 75% on the Packers and the line hasn't budged... Sounds like the recipe for another public burial
    yea just like people thought 1st week with brady and co was a set up.. shut the penetrate up bruh

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

this post is amazingly funny as hell

"if gb doesn't cover this game the nfl is rigged which i already think it is most of the time."

yet this stupid idiot lays a bet with the team that is publicly favoured. and he even has the nerve to lay a bet down on this rigged sport.

nothing here ever surprises me anymore.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

cant seem to get a feel on either side yet , but from what i see, sharps on seattle.

ridims

seattle has a chip on there shoulder this year. they play teams in there conference tough and have a great record in the past half dozen games against them.
    they can establish the run and that will help wilson calm down and make "easier" timed throws.
    packers D has to step up and if they can't stop the run, it will be a high scoring fest. GB will have there shots against the seahawks and Rogers will have a good game.
    i only had 3 plays Sunday and made some profit. may make a play here. Over looks tempting and Seattle +3.5 (if you can still get it or buy the 0.5) looks good.
    good luck to people playing this game but if you are playing this game to chase your losses Sunday then i suggest you take tonight off. I think the public favouring GB will get another surprise tonight. Rigged job stories will come flooding once again after the game.

ridims

line has dropped to -3 GB.
    line looks enticing and should grab more GB bettors.

pubes heavy on gb

chrizgod
    chrizgod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

green bay biiiiitch

Raffaele
    Raffaele's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't matter what side the public is on. The line movement is a representation of money, not people. The line not budging just means that the 25% on the Seahawks are betting as much as the 75% betting on the Packers. As for those thinking the NFL is fixed; it's not. The books simply don't care which side covers ATS because they collect the juice regardless.

Anywho, the Seahawks will run the ball well tonight and make a couple plays in the passing game when needed. Capers having 4 extra days to analyze Wilson is HUGE. I see Seattle scoring about 16 points here. The Packers will struggle to the run the ball and like the Seahawks, be fairly one dimensional tonight. However, their passing game is so diverse that it will thrive regardless of how athletic the Seahawks secondary is. I think the Packers will be able to run surprisngly well, and by that I mean get around 80-90 yards. That's enough to operate out of play action and have SOME success. I predict 20-16 for the Packers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by celticsboy View Post
    covering now 12-7

celticsboy

lets go packers D

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by juice050 View Post
    yea just like people thought 1st week with brady and co was a set up.. shut the penetrate up bruh