dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I would consider:

den/cle under 41

pit/atl under 47

jax/hou under 50.5 (my favorite)

each of these matchups has at least 1 outstanding defensive team and each of them is on the road. That makes for unders. Plus, all the running in the pit/atl game is going to keep the clock running and the score down. den/cle will be low scoring especially since I think the browns cover that spread. The jags will not need to run up the score because they won't have to score much to beat the texans.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by josebla89
    BMAC take your cincy pick out you'll get way more value taking carolina. in the unlikely event that cincy wins it wont be by more that a fg. I guess you might be ok either way but if you take carolina you wont have to sweat it
    The Bengals are 6-15-1 ATS their last 22 home games.

Carolina is 16-8 SU, 19-4-1 ATS its last 24 as a dog!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    JAX 90%

INDY 95%

How about you?
    If you think it's that high, are you playing the moneyline?

10-pt teasers have a weird way of going down - just look at Chicago last weekend (and Washington).

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting article (and timely based on this thread) on books and teasers came to me today in my Covers newsletter:

covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=93245&tid=27&t=1

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice article. Teasers rule!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This would be mine:

Cleveland +14.5
    Redskins +19.5
    Falcons +12.5

I love both the first two plays - I think both are very likely to win outright, especially Cleveland.
    I'd stay away from the Jags pk. I love their team - they've been good to me on three occasions this season - but they struggle with the Texans for whatever reason, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if they lost.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz,

One thing is for sure, you will see Clinton get the ball almost 30 times this week. After being up 14-3 early last week and Portis only having 14 carries things are gonna change. Gibbs will make sure they get back to running the football. They will have to control time of possesion this week to win.

But until we fix the right side of our defense we are going to have a hard time stopping anybody.

GL with everyones plays this week.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If all the Colts have to do is stop Portis this will be a blowout.

The Colts have had 2 weeks to prepare for this game and rest players.. I hope the Colts defensive coordinator is smart enough to force piece of garbage Brunell to beat em..

Washington on the road hasn't looked very good this year at all...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

CP will get 150 yards or more, and Brunell isn't nearly as bad as some of you seem to think (though I still think this team would be an elite team if J Campbell was playing). With that said, Indy could score quite a few themselves against a Washington defense that has been among the most disappointing units in the league.
    I'll tell you what, this game is going to be really high scoring. There aren't many games that I look at playing "over" in the NFL, but when you have a 10 point dog that is going to score at least three touchdowns, you have to feel pretty good about it.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The more I think about this game the more I think the Colts win by 25+

I think one of teaser sides is going to lose,and I doubt it is a rested better Colts team.. Tons of people I know love the Redskins +19 or more.. I think those guys might lose..

No reason to think Manning won't light up the board at home with 2 weeks to prepare.. DAMN BABY!! I am strongly considering some of the -9 here...

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC
    A bit early in the week for me to give a definitive answer, though right now I will tell you what I am eyeing;

Jacksonville-PK (I learned my lesson last week; Houston can be beat by 20 points on a weekly basis)

Washington +19.5 (I expect the Colts to win, but they haven't been blowing anyone out and I think as bad as the Redskins may be, they should cover this spread)

Minnesota +17 (Seattle hasn't been blowing anyone out either, and they have their own problems; I expect the Vikes to play them tough)

This may change come Sunday morning, but this is the direction I am headed.

You make some good points Italia, I will have to rethink my teasers this week, or just stay away from them as usual.....I might just put a little on Car and the under on the Denver/Clev game....can't see alot of scoring in that game.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    This would be mine:

Cleveland +14.5
    Redskins +19.5
    Falcons +12.5

I love both the first two plays - I think both are very likely to win outright, especially Cleveland.
    I'd stay away from the Jags pk. I love their team - they've been good to me on three occasions this season - but they struggle with the Texans for whatever reason, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if they lost.
    I think Cleveland +14.5 is probably one of the best options out there if not the best. You gotta think after two straight home games going to the dawg pound they will lose. At least you will get your cover...at least.

Fast Eddie
    Fast Eddie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the home team dogs
    ATLANTA +13
    BUFFALO +15
    CLEVELAND + 14 1/2

First 12