RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Am I the onyl one that has Bills beaitng the Browns?

I guess I have a hardtime getting passed the D that the Bills have on paper, and am not seeing the D the Bills have been putting on the field

No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

I'm a Bills fan. I'd never bet on the Bills (Except vs the Red Skins last year when they had 10 sacks lol) as they are SOOOOO volitale. Fitz can throw for 300 yds and 3 TD and also 99 yds and 5 INT.

Its going to be a ground and pound game, Bills with the REAL CJ2K and Browns with T.Rich. Look for Fitz to try to exploit Joe Haden being suspended. I'd expect some exotic blitz's to pressure rookie QB Weeden.

I'll predict a Bills 30 Brown 20 score but I'm more than likely staying away.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

my guess would be most have the bills beating the browns...not sure i agree but not like im investing any of my money in the brownies....gl

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

trent richardson is the key here...saw last week how good he is..buff d is garbage..i like cleveland outright

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by No1DraftPick View Post
    I'm a Bills fan. I'd never bet on the Bills (Except vs the Red Skins last year when they had 10 sacks lol) as they are SOOOOO volitale. Fitz can throw for 300 yds and 3 TD and also 99 yds and 5 INT.

Its going to be a ground and pound game, Bills with the REAL CJ2K and Browns with T.Rich. Look for Fitz to try to exploit Joe Haden being suspended. I'd expect some exotic blitz's to pressure rookie QB Weeden.

I'll predict a Bills 30 Brown 20 score but I'm more than likely staying away.
    Joe haden aswell as sheldon brown are both out