KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

anyone like cincy against rg3

Good defenses like Bengals can expose him they can get to rg3 without blitzing with Michael Johnson and drop everyone in coverage, bottom line I like Bengals offense against skins d more then other way around.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

What gives you the impression that the Bengals defense is good?

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

KingJD31

7th best defense in football last year, only 2 games so far first GM at balt they got lit up but I remember they dropped about 3 interceptions, last week against the browns I have no idea what to say about that. I don't go based on 2 games though
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    What gives you the impression that the Bengals defense is good?

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    7th best defense in football last year, only 2 games so far first GM at balt they got lit up but I remember they dropped about 3 interceptions, last week against the browns I have no idea what to say about that. I don't go based on 2 games though
    They're thin in the secondary due to injuries (Ghee, Prater, Kirkpatrick), as Weeden and Flacco demonstrated. RG3 will attack them downfield all day.

As for last season, they went 0-7 against playoff teams and racked up their wins against the likes of Cleveland (x2), Indy, St Louis, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Seattle, Arizona, and Tennessee. The 2011 Bengals were frauds that overachieved on the strength of an incredibly easy schedule.

KingJD31

Need em to hang on