Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dennis Greene postgame

Did you guys see his press conference. I can't ever remember seeing a coach that pissed off.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a beauty.

I saw it with the sound down. What did he say? If he took any responsibility himself, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Blame Can Be Put On Some Many Guys But I Think The Biggest Mistake Was Being Conservative When They Got Those Early Turnovers In The First Half. Football Is A Game Of Momentum And When You Got It You Have To Use It

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's said we played them in week 3 (preseason) we know who they are!!! We let them off the hook. If you wanna crown their ass go ahead. Throw in a fist slam and that about sums it up.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't make out what he said with all the "beeping sensors" they had in that clip

twotall
    twotall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is the worst coach in the NFL Greene or Art Shell? They both sucked the last time they had head coaching jobs. Why would anyone think a decade off would make them better. Idiots!

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shell makes Green look like Bill Walsh.

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Mr. Greene needs to take a course in time management.

Let's see 20 point lead going into 4th quarter. That means without his team scoring, Chicago needs to score 3 tds. 3 tds divide by 15 is 5 minutes a series. Geez how many points has Chicago scored so far at that point? 3 points! Make them earn the win! Run out the fricking clock! Don't drop back to pass, don't grind out a few measly yards, just run it out. The defense will tire eventually from 300 lbs + linesman sucking the air out of 250 lbs linebackers and give up a first down once in a while.

2 fumbles because of grinding out for an extra yard and a drop-back pass near their own endzone??? Than a punt that should have been angled near the sideline. Was it straight down the middle of the field, I couldn't remember.
    Last edited by psycho44; 10-17-06 at 07:55 AM.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

That game made me sick to my stomach. I cant imagine how a cards fan is feeling today.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44

Let's see 20 point lead going into 4th quarter. That means without his team scoring, Chicago needs to score 3 tds. 3 tds divide by 15 is 5 minutes a series. Geez how many points has Chicago scored so far at that point? 3 points! Make them earn the win! Run out the fricking clock! Don't drop back to pass, don't grind out a few measly yards, just run it out. The defense will tire eventually from 300 lbs + linesman sucking the air out of 250 lbs linebackers and give up a first down once in a while.

2 fumbles because of grinding out for an extra yard and a drop-back pass near their own endzone??? Than a punt that should have been angled near the sideline. Was it straight down the middle of the field, I couldn't remember.
    Nice easy low kick right down the middle, initial hole big enough to drive an Escalade through...How many times (5?) was AZ in scoring position for a total of 6 points? ps. Nice job, edge: Most runs for least yards in NFL History....

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44

agree , I think he wanted to put on a show for the fans...............as much as marty ball sucks this was the time for it.

turtlenthehouse
    turtlenthehouse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leinart's post game interview was a lot better. No cussing or rants.

As for the game, Rackers choked. Time to get another kicker.

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Rackers went to the Pro Bowl last year.

Guess this year he's not going to be invited.

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

YOU GUYS GOT A POINT BUT YOUR MISSING SOMETHING. The bears were not going to be beat by running the ball they james had nowhere to go in the second half. The bears knew they didnt have alot of time and you saw ulacher make a big play. You ask me the biggest mistake was trying to play marty ball late in the first half when they had a chance to go up big. missing a field goal and making one and on one turnover getting nothing at all. They have no killer instinct

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Green should have been fired instead of the offensive coordinator, he is the head coach and needs to be responsible for the team, not making the off coordinator the scapegoat. he's always been a lousy coach

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I agree. I think this shows how bad a coach Dennis Greene is. A good coach would not fire a guy mid-season for something that wasn't even his fault. Greene should be the one fired.

Quote Originally Posted by stump
    Green should have been fired instead of the offensive coordinator, he is the head coach and needs to be responsible for the team, not making the off coordinator the scapegoat. he's always been a lousy coach

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets look at this debacale from another angle here guys.

IF Rackers makes that 40 yard FG, he wouldn't have been pissed and bitching like he did yesterday. It's not the teams fault really that Rackers missed that FG. The offense did march down the field at the end of that game, and give them a great chance to win the game.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I just saw it. Denny