BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

So is EVERYONE and their Mother on NYG??? Other "Locks"?

Just seems all too easy.... "EAsy" may not be the right choice of words, but seriously I feel like EVERYONE is on NYG.

I'am in a pool (league), where you weigh the game you think is an absolute win from 16-1, most points win. Should I take the Giants at a heavy 16, and get off to a good start this week? or are there other "locks" out there?? What other games this week seem "easy", where I can rank them heavy 15, 14, so on..... (League uses spreads)

Cheers!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

stay away from this game! I'm playing it personally laying -2.5 with the panthers which in a way is a poor play considering the lane moved form +1.5. I think it moved simply because the panthers have the slight edge here. Keep in mind Nicks is out for the NYG. I personally think eli is a bad quarterback too. I expect him to throw 1-2 int tonight. I think if the giants win it will be under 10 and most likely then same for the panthers (under 14). Unless your looking to play a teaser on the nyg taking +7.5, the only other option is to stick it out with the panthers and hope they are the team that will barely stick it out in the end.

The giants are capable of 16+, but honestly what do you think of their play in general? I think it's always bad in the first half of the season especially on the road.

BoutDemCowboys

Yeah I guess your right... Anything can go here. Great thing about the pool I'am in is that once the spreads are out they are locked in.... So Line movement can be a deciding factor for me in most games, come game-time. Giants are -1

Which games stick out in your mind this weekend?

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I think more people are on Carolina

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Everyone was on the Giants until Nicks was ruled out. Now heavy money coming in on Panthers.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Actually not many on Giants. Carolina is quite a popular pick.

BoutDemCowboys

Really? Idk I quickly scanned the forum and so most people on NYG....... Maybe it was a small sample size, but I'm now thinking about taking Carolina +1 and weigh the game at a measley 1 pt.

Basically doing the exact opposite of what I was saying before