Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

Lock of the week... 49ers Vs Vikes

I am born and raised in Minneapolis Minnesota...I know all to well about what a joke of an organization this Team is..From the Front office all the way down to the players....And Lesley Frazier is one of the worst if not the worst head coaches in the NFL.. Barely beat a horrible Jaguar Team at home..and lost to the colts..While the 49ers are looking like a well oiled machine..... ...........49Ers moneyline -310 is a absolute stone cold lead pipe lock!!! $$$$s

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch Adrian Peterson go off on the 49ers defense, be careful.

Brent13081

LOL you cant be serious... The best run defense in the league.. A.P is not close to 100%.. Cant make the cuts like he used to.. And look what he did against the pathetic Colts D..... if your definition of going off is 50 yds then maybe? But there is no way in HELL he will get 100 yards rushing.. No way.. Vikings suck period.. 49ers are beasts who Beat the packers at Green Bay. and handled the Lions with ease.. 2 teams that are in another class of the vikes.. O by the way Ponder is a bum and there defense is really bad.. Did you see what the Jags did to them.. Have you even watched the vikes play recently??

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then take them and stfu lol

Brent13081

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Obviously im going to take them.im goin big on the 49ers....but im posting on here to help other fellow gamblers who are betting a coinflip game..when they dont have to worry about that with this game..easy money.....so noo im not gonna stfu... You obviously will because you have no response to my questions..all u have to say to is A. P might go off on the 49ers...worst take ive ever heard..You must think its 2009...bet on the 9ers..u will be happy

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

You may find this to be an illegitimate concern too. But I don't care. I have noticed when these lines are really fishy there is usually a good reason behind it. I ended up barely in positive units ($8 lol) last year despite going something like 1-8 on the bets I doubled up on. I feel like Chicago -7 over St. Louis is a stronger play.

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

***Becareful with the Vikes this Weekend*** Some large Sharp money going on the Vikings Today,,,I dont like that something smells here.........another New England for the Books.

Brent13081

I understand your concerns gentlemen.. And obviously nothing in gambling is a lock... So much parity.. But the Sharps are wrong sometimes.. Take it to the bank.. Vikes are horrible team. This game should be a 2 touchdown beatdown.. But i could see a backdoor late garbage TD at the end.. Thats why I say Moneyline equal Lock... Good luck on the Bears-7 .. I might take da bears too actually.. New England game was crazy I admit-- I didnt touch that.. Zona got a good secondary.. some solid players... Viking have a beat up A.P. Jared Allen and a bunch of other bums.. Trust me vikes cant hang with the 9ers

gamewinninglv
    gamewinninglv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

May i ask the reason you are taking the ML rather than Niners cover the 7 pts ?

Brent13081

Because I could see a late garbage touchdown by the Vikes when the 9ers are playing prevent.. I actually am wagering $250 on the 6 1/2 ( I bought a half point) And $1000 on the Money Line .. Im obviously not a Big shot with $$$.. But that a huge chunk of my bank roll and am very confident in both. But there is no way I see the Viking win this game .. Look at the matchups up and down the roster where do the Vikes have an advantage at all???

gamewinninglv
    gamewinninglv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

Cool man. Thank you for answering. I am making a small bet on Niners taking giving 7 pts. Good Luck to both of us this Sunday.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Teasing SF is the best way to play this game. If you like Minny, taking the points is the way to go, they may cover.

Brent13081

Thanks good luck too you!

Brent13081

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Teasing SF is the best way to play this game. If you like Minny, taking the points is the way to go, they may cover.
    Yea Im not a big fan of Teasers but If you are goin with that .. I wish you good luck.. Just look at the Vikes as a team ... And tell me there even close to the Packers?? The 9ers went into Lambeau and dominated... If the 9 ers lose to these collection of clowns .. Im done with this sport because the game would have been fixed..

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Brent13081 View Post
    Yea Im not a big fan of Teasers but If you are goin with that .. I wish you good luck.. Just look at the Vikes as a team ... And tell me there even close to the Packers?? The 9ers went into Lambeau and dominated... If the 9 ers lose to these collection of clowns .. Im done with this sport because the game would have been fixed..
    Well, playing in that noisy dome on turf is a funny thing. SF is a team designed for outdoors and grass.

Minny isn't exactly a collection of clowns. Guys like Peterson and Allen are the best in the game at their respective positions, even Ponder is looking sharp so far this year. Upsets happen all the time in the NFL, as well as other sports, that's why they play the game and why there is betting action. The guys in purple get paid too and have plenty of pride, they'll be playing hard at home on Sunday.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

49ers roll ... Better D , Better O, but the key is the better coach that nobody talks about anymore , my favorite tangible .. Look whats happened to the Saints so far this year , if you dont think their 0-2 start has anything to do with that your wrong ..... 49ers stomp out the Viks this week and make it look easy .... these are the games you watch and wish you had money on if you didn't . This is a House call 4 and 1 on the year with these... I also like the Rams again in Chi town plus the 9 , that could be another upset which I also had last week and the week before in game 1 vs the Lions which they covered the 10 , I did sprinkle a little on the ml , that extra timeout they gave the Lions killed that ml or the Rams would be 2-0 , Fisher is a good coach dont forget that , seen someone else on this thread say they liked the Bears, be careful not with that O line, Rams are going after that bigmouth QB that talked shit to his own team to try to rattle them early watch ..I like the Rams plus 9 sprinkle a little on the ml again ... Pats messed me up a little last week in teasers , other than that , I did pretty well . GL
    Last edited by House; 09-20-12 at 10:01 AM.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

So much parity in the NFL, but one thing im sure of is that the Lions suck.. aren't nearly as explosive on offense as last year, and some how worse on D. SF look like beasts so I wouldn't go against them. But I love the value I got with Minn +7.5 on interaction... Hopefully the spread stays at +6.5 elsewhere as I may get scared later on.
    Best ML bet for the value = Chargers over ATL. Chargers = the real best Run D in the league. ATL will be as 1 dimensional as it gets.

Brent13081

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    49ers roll ... Better D , Better O, but the key is the better coach that nobody talks about anymore , my favorite tangible .. Look whats happened to the Saints so far this year , if you dont think their 0-2 start has anything to do with that your wrong ..... 49ers stomp out the Viks this week and make it look easy .... these are the games you watch that you wish you had money on if you didn't .
    I agree with you 100 % HOUSE... most people dont think coaching matters that much and that its all up to the players... Soo not true ...Coaching is HUGE! And in this matchup its crystal clear who has the advantage the 49ers. Plus have a way better team from top to bottom.. all that combined is a recipe for disaster for the ViQueens... And yea if you dont have the money to bet .. Your kicking yourself or trying to borrow money so you can win some $$$$$!

Brent13081

yea I like the Chargers this week too ... they should be able to win.. Atlanta has a great pass game but running game is questionable.. If the Bolts can get a early lead they will pin there ears back and pressure Matty Ice into some INTS!

CBOYNATION
    CBOYNATION's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

I am born and raised in Minneapolis Minnesota...I know all to well about what a joke of an organization this Team is..From the Front office all the way down to the players....And Lesley Frazier is one of the worst if not the worst head coaches in the NFL.. Barely beat a horrible Jaguar Team at home..and lost to the colts..While the 49ers are looking like a well oiled machine..... ...........49Ers moneyline -310 is a absolute stone cold lead pipe lock!!! $$$$s
    Agreed, I definitely think the niners ML is the best play this week. They beat the Packers and Lions by 8, I don't see an issue beating the Viking either. Obviously, no such thing as a lock (see Pats game) but this is the closest thing I could find this week. I may also parlay Texans and Niners ML's, as I see these teams both leaving with W's.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

The 49ers roll in this game win by 13

Raffaele
    Raffaele's Avatar Become A Pro!

My lock of the week is Minnesota +7.5 (-120). With Adrian Peterson we have a back who can do what no one else been able to do, dominate the 49'ers. Ponder will not make a difference, he'll throw 1 TD and 1 INT. On the other hand, the Vikings pass rush will make the passing game of the Giants a non factor. Both teams have excellent special teams and I expect more field goals in this game than in any game this season. Getting +7.5 more the Vikings is a gift.

49'ers: 23
    Vikings: 20

Brent13081

Really Raffaele?? you must be a delusional Vikings fan.. Adrian Peterson is not a top 5 back now let alone the best. Maybe when he gets back to 100% we can talk top 5.. But dominate the 49ers defense?? I will bet you he wont crack 50 yds.. As for the viking D they wont be able to stop Gore and the run game.. So 9ers arent worried about passing the ball much. Though Alex Smith has alot of confidence.. The 9ers will play good D run the ball and run the clock.. smart football. winning football..

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Homer Raff, I gotta go with what I know , and thats the 49ers stomping out the Viks , and Im a Chief fan by the way ....lol no homer here.

slacker00

Adrian Peterson is not a top 5 back now let alone the best. Maybe when he gets back to 100% we can talk top 5..
    You gotta give me your top 5. I don't see 5 NFL backs ahead of Peterson, even with him coming off the injury.

BigGame009
    BigGame009's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

My weekend consists of Gophers losing to the Orangemen, and the Vikings going down to the 9ers. And I will be attending both of 'em.

Brent13081

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    You gotta give me your top 5. I don't see 5 NFL backs ahead of Peterson, even with him coming off the injury.
    Foster. Rice. McCoy. Jones-Drew.McFadden

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

McFadden ahead of AP? Lol.

These plays hit more often than not.

bulichm
    bulichm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Brent, this line has had me baffled as well. Before reading your post I felt that if MIN beats the 9er's that there is absolutely no reason in the world to make another wager on an NFL game ever. Everything you said is something that I asked in a post in LT Profits thread, he says thisis a "breather week" for SF. I think that they will have too much discipline to just "show up" to a game or allow a back door cover. And piss on the NE/ARI game, they did in my parlay and teaser, this is a entirely different senerio.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    recognize he had a point

one more valid then yours...

slacker00

McFadden? No way. The rest are debatable because they are on much better teams. MJD is also on a bad team tho.

Raffaele
    Raffaele's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really Raffaele?? you must be a delusional Vikings fan.. Adrian Peterson is not a top 5 back now let alone the best. Maybe when he gets back to 100% we can talk top 5.. But dominate the 49ers defense?? I will bet you he wont crack 50 yds.. As for the viking D they wont be able to stop Gore and the run game.. So 9ers arent worried about passing the ball much. Though Alex Smith has alot of confidence.. The 9ers will play good D run the ball and run the clock.. smart football. winning football..
    You were wrong in every aspect. By the way, I think 107 yards from AP warrants the term "domination".

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

PPPPHHHHTTTTTTTTT! Fart sound. Get that Fade up early for next week. Thanks!

slacker00

Every dog has it's day. 49ers were flat and Vikings did everything right. Alex Smith looked lost with all that crowd noise.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way....

Foster maybe is first. then Shady mccoy, rice, AP, mcfadden....

jones drew is a bitch, he'll be the next CJ2K, all money, no pride.

12 Last