Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

FlAMERS 'pickem up and throw them' boring monday night football

well we all know how the bucket was last time, but I got a good new bucket and up $7,000 thought his past weekend i took a $1800 loss. Looking to rebound nicely with a favoury pick tonight in what is known as the NFL embarrasement. MONDAY NIGHT BORING FOOTBALL. Play on Sundays or Saturdays, but not mondays anymore. please it's sooo boring.

Here is a good choice. Do not pick the BEARS to win. I like the Cardinals to come out storming, and maybe even picking up the win, but they will not get embarrased. This is a big, big, big game for them. The BEARS are not going undefeated and they should already have 1 loss.

The Cardinals defense is really decent, and if it wasn't for a holding no-call last week, the Cardinals could be up with 2 wins.

The Bears are good all around team, but look for GROSSMAN to struggle, and rely on the running game.

I think Leinart is going to have a decent game, and who cares if he throws 2-3 INTs. The Cardinals have great receivers in BJ and AQ. Fitz is out but it won't matter.

I see the Cardinals trailing at the half by 3-4 if Leinart struggles which I doubt it so a tie, or a Cardinals lead is probable.

If the Bears win, they will get by with 2 late steal of a TD's and win in a frustrating Cardianls loss.

If Leinart plays well and James establishes himself, I think it's coming down to a late FG for either team.

What will happen?

Half Time

CHICAGO 6
    ARIZONA 3

Final Score

CHICAGO 16
    ARIZONA 13

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd like to see you put money on that 9 point total halftime.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

primo_skillz

bmac do you have similar thoughts as flamer? lol

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like AZ in this game myself. however, I don't see this being that low scoring of a game as you mentioned above.

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

i cant help but laugh a little when u said b. johnson is a great reciever, he is a decent special teams player at that but is very very far from a great wr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamers
    well we all know how the bucket was last time, but I got a good new bucket and up $7,000 thought his past weekend i took a $1800 loss. Looking to rebound nicely with a favoury pick tonight in what is known as the NFL embarrasement. MONDAY NIGHT BORING FOOTBALL. Play on Sundays or Saturdays, but not mondays anymore. please it's sooo boring.

Here is a good choice. Do not pick the BEARS to win. I like the Cardinals to come out storming, and maybe even picking up the win, but they will not get embarrased. This is a big, big, big game for them. The BEARS are not going undefeated and they should already have 1 loss.

The Cardinals defense is really decent, and if it wasn't for a holding no-call last week, the Cardinals could be up with 2 wins.

The Bears are good all around team, but look for GROSSMAN to struggle, and rely on the running game.

I think Leinart is going to have a decent game, and who cares if he throws 2-3 INTs. The Cardinals have great receivers in BJ and AQ. Fitz is out but it won't matter.

I see the Cardinals trailing at the half by 3-4 if Leinart struggles which I doubt it so a tie, or a Cardinals lead is probable.

If the Bears win, they will get by with 2 late steal of a TD's and win in a frustrating Cardianls loss.

If Leinart plays well and James establishes himself, I think it's coming down to a late FG for either team.

What will happen?

Half Time

CHICAGO 6
    ARIZONA 3

Final Score

CHICAGO 16
    ARIZONA 13

falloutboy35
    falloutboy35's Avatar Become A Pro!

all of you that said arizona is going to win are retarted. ive never read more bs in my life. are you people stupid ? just like all you people that loved the redskins this week are retarted. the BEARS are for real and they are going to DEMOLISH arizona, Ari has NO defense, has NO O-line and there running game just flat out blows. bears will blow out the cards atleast by 14 or 17

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

if only it were so easy on paper...

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

AZ had no problem moving the ball and scoring on that drive.

primo_skillz

hmm. still not giving up, and glad i ended up not betting this.

Dougoudou
    Dougoudou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that bad to be leading by 2 TDs in my main bet (Zona +7.5 first half). However, I still have +13.5 for the whole game which will need a solid show from Leinart throughout and Zona +665 in the ML (Pinny) which will need just about everybody to play solid throughout. Good start though.

Dougoudou

Oops, Rex intercepted, now you're talking man!

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well cow pokes, I'll be the first to admit, this game is over! I already wrote this game off as a loss. No way the Bears are covering 14 in this one. Very surprised!

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

yea dude

Dougoudou

And now let us see if this Chicago offense is a 31.2ppg offense. Great team overall but leading the offenses with 156 after 5 matches? This isn't the Indy Colts of past year. For 2 reasons actually. First is that they can't be expected to light up on offense at will. Second is the Bears might actually win something eventually.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by falloutboy35
    all of you that said arizona is going to win are retarted. ive never read more bs in my life. are you people stupid ? just like all you people that loved the redskins this week are retarted. the BEARS are for real and they are going to DEMOLISH arizona, Ari has NO defense, has NO O-line and there running game just flat out blows. bears will blow out the cards atleast by 14 or 17

Who's the stupid one now?

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

falloutboy hahaha

primo_skillz

someone close this thread before there is an all out brawl lol